[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

soros1.jpg

Everything looking great from my yacht guys

Maybe need more diversity on the yacht need a few black models

https://www.cairn.info/revue-horizons-strategiques-2006-2-page-51.htm#

according to this
"Over the past century, Europeans have built large welfare states, while the US has maintained a much less generous system. While America spends about 11 percent of its national income on social programs, France spends almost double that amount ; Nordic countries spend even more. Relative to GDP, Europeans spend more than five times what Americans do on unemployment insurance and other labor market programs. "

no, I do not think US as a welfare state.

That 11% is complete horseshit. The numbers I provided are the actual numbers. Fucking Healthcare by itself is 28%. And your numbers are from 2006? Give me a break. You don't live here, you have no idea what kind of money we spend supporting drug addicts, welfare Queens, and other assorted refuse. In addition, those numbers you quote are federal, doesn't include state welfare, which varies from state to state.

yeah obamacare alone changed that number drastically

also that 10 trillion in additional deficit since then

i mean he isn't even including social security insurance nor medicare as welfare programs

sureeeeeeeeee

Ann Colture had the right view on this one

RdBuvjv.jpg

Also, stop listening to the shills and be careful who you follow.

Israel is on the 'list', they will be addressed in due time. Right now is time to pull the cancer that is the Democratic party and deepstate actors out of the gut of America. No one said it would be quick, no one said it would be easy, no one said it would be 'painless'.

Concernfagging like this isn't going to help anyone.

RdBuvjv.jpg

Israel is on the 'list', they will be addressed in due time. Right now is time to pull the cancer that is the Democratic party and deepstate actors out of the gut of America. No one said it would be quick, no one said it would be easy, no one said it would be 'painless'.

Q Is 4chan larping troll :minibarf: you stupid cuck

where, who, what, when does this start
what kind of conspiratorial shit do you have your head full of man. Q isn't real. trump is a buffoon. the status quo is quo'd as fuck.

RdBuvjv.jpg

WikiLeaks Calls QAnon A Likely ‘Pied Piper’ Operation

1505396748596.png

I 100% put nothing into Q at this point

if he isn't jewish he should be

all my faith can't be in a person too scared to say his own name or idenitity

that isn't how any of this works imo

it is like saying CPT TELE is gonna shit post our nation into salvation (no I'm not)

i get that we all need something to cling to during hard times

but jesus is more real than Q larps

Last edited:
Back