[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Baltimore’s new deputy police commissioner gets mugged at gunpoint
A new deputy police commissioner in Baltimore got a firsthand lesson in the city’s crime problems — getting robbed at gunpoint while out with his wife, according to reports.

Deputy Commissioner Daniel Murphy had only started with the force in April after being brought in from New Orleans to help lead sweeping reforms, according to the Baltimore Sun.

He was robbed at 9 p.m. Friday by four men in a white SUV near Patterson Park, according to the Sun.
[WHITE SUV IS A DICK]

wo of the men, said to be about 18, jumped out and approached Murphy and his wife, showing a gun during the holdup, police said in a release.

They fled with multiple cellphones, the officer’s wallet and his wife’s purse as well as some cash, the reports state. No one was injured, police say.

Murphy was one of the first top deputies hired earlier this year by new Commissioner Michael Harrison after they worked together in New Orleans, according to the Sun.

He was sure that Baltimore would be like the Big Easy, he told the paper after starting his new gig in April.

“Obviously, every community, every police department is unique, but the success we had in New Orleans is directly transferable to here and we will modify it as necessary,” he said.

The robbery came just a month after the department launched a new “crime reduction strategy” that it said would “reduce the victimization and fear of victimization of violent crime in Baltimore City.”

There have been 185 homicides in the city so far this year, with 166 from shootings, according to the Sun, with only St. Louis having more murders per 100,000 people, according to a Pew Research Center study based on 2017 figures.

cute-squirrel-photography-91__700.jpg

Far-Right Proud Boys Go on Trial, but Anti-Fascists Are Boycotting - The New York Times

justice those poor masked black bloc antifa innocents so brutally attacked (FOR NO REASON) by the proud boys

Ten members and associates of the Proud Boys, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has called a “hate group,” were arrested as a result of the altercation. And this week, two are going to trial in what appears to be the first time members of the group, which have clashed with left-wing opponents in other parts of the country, will appear before a jury to face charges stemming from an attack.

Jurors, however, are unlikely to hear from any of those who were beaten.

The four victims have not cooperated with the authorities, who do not even know their names. They are identified in an indictment only as Shaved Head, Ponytail, Khaki and Spiky Belt.

JUSTICE FOR SPIKY BELT

The racist card is worn out. It's why no one could say anything bad about Obama.

Everything Trump has been saying is TRUE. DC is a rat infested mess (literally), that's not racist.

It's a combination of using the race card to say someone isn't politically correct. Too bad when it's the truth.

Last edited:
Far-Right Proud Boys Go on Trial, but Anti-Fascists Are Boycotting - The New York Times

justice those poor masked black bloc antifa, despite their no sho, innocents so brutally attacked (FOR NO REASON) by the proud boys

JUSTICE FOR SPIKY BELT

Hahahah that sure seems about right.

The state will go ahead and punish PB's for antifa, despite their no show, nothing they say being provable or true, because they are the true freedumb fighters of the corporate globohomo feudalism community the elites seek.

This was video of the week for me..........

I mean :popcorn: got dam guys

it has it all

ANARCHISTS: "WE GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU"

(BUT WE HATE THE GOVERNMENT AND WANT IT ALL GONE)

COMMUNISTS: "THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY THEY SCREAM"

(BUT WE DON"T EVEN BELIEVE IN THAT CONCEPT FOR OTHERS)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Life gives us these little rewards if we look hard enough for them

Meanwhile we got Trump fighting hard for A$AP ROCKY I SEE

as he chimps with broken bottles in Sweden, the softest place on Earth for black on white crime..........

serveimage

serveimage

Maybe snoop dogg was right?

I mean he gets A$AP out and then what? Another rap song about how he wishes awful things on Trump "I wanted another JFK, all I got was more KKK"

Yeah we getting MAGA with or without him.......HONK HONK

throw us under the bus the take America back victory parade will go on without you the rest of us say.

Last edited:
The racist card is worn out. It's why no one could say anything bad about Obama.

Everything Trump has been saying is TRUE. DC is a rat infested mess (literally), that's not racist.

It's a combination of using the race card to say someone isn't politically correct. Too bad when it's the truth.

it has been exposed for what it always was

you tell a woman no = sexist
you tell a feminist to shut up = chauvinism
you tell a gay person to get off your dick = homophobe
you tell a black person to stop stealing = racist
you tell a wet back to stop stealing jobs and cheating system = xenophobic

lastly you tell a jew, who likely pushed for all the above narratives on their tv or media or newpapers they own and run and edit, to find a new narrative = antisemitic

these games of them attacking you and using these words, our own guilt, that they imposed inside our heads since birth, since the first movie we watched, are about to end.

the white people are just about out of self hatred and guilt as they get attacked and beaten in the streets..........tired of called white supremacists for merely wanting to be left alone and not beaten and stolen from forever.

tired of being called white supremacists by black panthers, la raza, gods chosen ones, and radical Islamists who clearly tell you that they are out for global Sharia style domination of you areas.

ruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rohhh I say

then what?

:popcorn:

not sure but nobody explain any of this to epidemic please

he still on the look out for RUSSIANS

ABC News on Twitter:

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is warning that Russian agents could seek to further divide Americans by exploiting U.S. passions over whether pineapple belongs on pizza.

It's a playful warning—but it's trying to deliver a serious message.

Can I still ask if it is almost Mueller Time?

DHS warns of Russian efforts to divide America over pineapple pizza -- sort of - ABC News

or is that cruel and unusual punishment?

:rofl: I mean this is as good as it gets folks........25 Million dollar pizza toppings

Last edited:
no wonder stupid arnold so mad all the time for no reason (like epidemic and goshin of equal IQ)

i mean no russky commies better put pine apples on his pizza

they don't even taste like apples or pine trees he says

Last edited:
I mean tick tock tick tock

what I am really saying is:

VagOIEb.jpg

what happens when we finally get tired of this shit?

it no longer works but hardens white people into something other than fudge and soft serve ice cream?

when this endless name calling can't be used to extort any more free shit or guilt out of us?

Abrams: 'Identity politics is exactly who we are and exactly how we won' | TheHill

D1d-hG4X4AIoifg.jpg

when we, as in the majority, actually play our own identity politics.....like you have been doing without remorse or concern for so many years

when we begin to do and actually behave the way you accused us of being all along (this time with zero remorse or pandering for your needs and concerns)

YouTube’s Hate Speech Purge Also Deleted History Teachers’ Videos On Nazism

I mean whatever you do don't watch "HELLSTORM" or "THE LONGEST STORY NEVER TOLD" before they take it down again and it is too late

:boogie:

don't you dare read up on the bolsheviks........the red army, their goals, their desires, and why the little hats forced the creation of the nazis to begin with......along with their immediate expulsion fro 109 different countries (a few dozen times each)

serveimage

that would just be bad news

don't do it

be a good goy and just accept what they are selling you

watch more netflix

new avengers movies going to be extra WOKE

your job like tony stark and thor and cpt america and hulk is to eat soy, get fat, cry like a bitch and sacrifice whatever you have left for people who hate you and openly call for your death and genocide while you still have power. :lol:

Last edited:
Back