u want smaller tw sooooooooooooo bad

DSwI99VUQAA7bX_.jpg

:lol: looks like a mass of glued on pubes

and holy shit that "book quote" that scott went with hahaha

^^^lol

i remember when she used to be white

serveimage

this is why even white liberals love dreadlocks and corn rows so much now

cultural appropriation is ok as long as it allows them to be fucking lazy as hell

be the piece of shit they are on the outside that they know they are on the inside

:rofl:

spot on, well done

==========

wtf... why do democrats always have such a very poor appearance?

W000797.jpg

:sick:

Always fun to come back here after 3 weeks or whatever and see that the level of intellect is the same or less. By poor appearance, do you mean pink necktie hanging below the balls? I'm here for another 20 minutes, be quick.

hey guys i left

i'm leaving again

but here is something something snide and a snippet about how good i am

how much u guys suck

while throwing out that life long victim card

i didn't even read vanster's post and already know what it says in full

I thought it was white people that were the victims here, or has the TW narrative changed? I don't know, or care. If you want an answer, ask, cause rl stuff, etc.

Always fun to come back here after 3 weeks or whatever and see that the level of intellect is the same or less. By poor appearance, do you mean pink necktie hanging below the balls? I'm here for another 20 minutes, be quick.

:heart: welcome back :heart: pls stay 4 cookies and punch reception after the thread :sunny:

I thought it was white people that were the victims here, or has the TW narrative changed? I don't know, or care. If you want an answer, ask, cause rl stuff, etc.

the narrative is:

white ppl r real victims

other ppl just play the victim card b/c they're phony baloney

~just answering 4 a friend~

Back