[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i'm glad chaol and cael find voter fraud so amusing

i don't understand why they do, but i'm glad

it really shows who they are

xx5HLi2.gif

what do u consider excessive?
lol communism lol amirite? :no:

I once read a prestigious peer reviewed study that said income over $300K (with inflation maybe $350K now) don't add to an individuals happiness. So that might be a good ballpark figure. :shrug: Shocking hunh?

I think it's outrageous that after 1000's of years of human development that things like land, homes, the price of utilities, the price of various economic assets (wait until all assets have a roi of <3% due to more and continued surpurfluous capital availability), are so expensive. The fees for professional services - medical, legal (jfc $600/hr now for mid range talent are you for fucking real?), property (mean home value is now $700K), cost of uni, the cost of gov't (half of incomes and 13% on ANY TRANSACTION) has become quite absurd.

What will AI be line within 100 years? How about 50?

What happens when software makes better decisions than doctors, engineers, lawyers, executives?

How many Will there be anyone worth a million bucks a year? Who? Why?

im pretty sure its every driving up the real estate lol. CEO's have less impact as they tend to buy 1 insanely stupid house compared to abunch of middle class people.

Honestly i think the 100-200k/yr ppl tend to own the most real estate.

I once read a prestigious peer reviewed study that said income over $300K (with inflation maybe $350K now) don't add to an individuals happiness. So that might be a good ballpark figure. :shrug: Shocking hunh?

I don't know about that, but I would be willing to give it a try.

Pls send bitcoin

im pretty sure its every driving up the real estate lol. CEO's have less impact as they tend to buy 1 insanely stupid house compared to abunch of middle class people.

Honestly i think the 100-200k/yr ppl tend to own the most real estate.
Noooooo

Really?!

itt: you are allowed to only earn 300K, anything else is way too much bcuz paper said so and I agree with limiting your ability to own property unless it's mine (cuz Im happy to stop at 300k u know).

:rofl: ahahahahaha this gets even better

No problem - just follow last years 'tips' from Police

*Translated web page
Important tips

At least two or three go.
Wear sneakers instead of high heels so you can run away.
Avoid alcohol and drugs.
Best only from bottles and even remove the bottle cap.
Do not just look at the phone, but actively observe the area.
In an emergency, not like a victim, but act like an adversary: ​​choose genitals, joints, eyes, nose and ears as defense goals, because there is the strongest feeling of pain there.
Self-defense courses are also helpful.

Orange Hitler rounding people up:

Already this year, the Department of Justice has worked with partners in central America to arrest and charge roughly 4,000 MS-13 members. And the Department of Homeland Security has arrested nearly 800 MS-13 gang members & associates, an 83% percent increase from the previous year and we are much higher this year than we were last year and we’ll get rid of them completely very soon, right? Right?

Trump to MS-13: We’re Throwing You ‘Hell out of Country’ :: Grabien News

Back