T2: When will authorization servers be back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentication servers

I am suprised that no news sites have this posted yet...
the problem is more than tribes 2 according to the sierra web site. but they didn't post anything about when it will be fixed.

I tried to find some news about this but came up with nothing, if you would give me a link I would be glad to post some news.

Thanks Lexor, I seen that post over there. Its not really enough for me to post news on. I would really like to post the facts on whats going on with the servers.

servers down

It would be nice to even put up a post saying the servers are down without a reason? I luckly had friends I could call, but my first stop is always the news sites.. I just don't think something like that I should have had to dig through the forums... you could always add to the news when you find out the what when where type stuff.

Clearly Sierra cares more about us knowing that they're holding another Tribes Council than they do ensuring we can play THEIR FUCKING GAME!

Seems like its time to cut T2's necessity for auth servers out.

It's one less server for Sierra to maintain, and you're selling the game for $20 if you're lucky.

Or at least be playable if the auth servers are down but have it check anyway.

RenGen said:
Clearly Sierra cares more about us knowing that they're holding another Tribes Council than they do ensuring we can play THEIR FUCKING GAME!

shows you tribes2 sucks so much they/we are willing to devote our time to a game that hasnt' even been made yet

Sorry about that. There was a physical server move for some of our other servers (T1 and T2 master and auth servers were not moved). Somehow in the middle of that the DNS records for the T2 auth server (which is actually the auth server for every non-HalfLife game) got borked. As Iason posted, its fixed now.

It took you 3 days to figure out what was wrong? Im thinking maybe I can earn alot of money in the states as a Network Engineer right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back