Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol. by Dumpy Dooby - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol.
Page 8 of 8
Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
141 - 07-02-2008, 20:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
signed **** YES but i just don't see the police doing that anytime soon. I wish to god they would tho
there was one case in central Cali where the person being raided called police and the police came and told the DEA to leave. Of course that never hits headlines right?

the feds don't want that to happen because if they lose the "war on drugs" they lose 20billion a year in budget, not to mention a free work force of 1 million convicted marijuana inmates.

Sponsored Links
FishStix
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 07-02-2008, 20:18
As a Californian and a marijuana smoker, I feel fairly neutral about this. I get great weed for a decent price, what more do I need?

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 07-02-2008, 20:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
there was one case in central Cali where the person being raided called police and the police came and told the DEA to leave. Of course that never hits headlines right?

the feds don't want that to happen because if they lose the "war on drugs" they lose 20billion a year in budget, not to mention a free work force of 1 million convicted marijuana inmates.
don't forget the huge population of prisoners incarcerated for marijuana drug offenses and that a huge percentage of the Prisons are owned by private company's who get paid for each prisoner.

So many reasons.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
144 - 07-02-2008, 20:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishStix View Post
As a Californian and a marijuana smoker, I feel fairly neutral about this. I get great weed for a decent price, what more do I need?
do you work for a living? How about all those people who smoke and have illegal jobs (like selling, trafficing, or who don't pay taxes) giving back to the community and hopefully lowering taxes?

Paying off california debt

stopping illegal crooks from putting traps in the california wild life protecting illegal grow ops that can hurt hikers, campers, and animals? (this is a problem in places like the sierra nevadas)

Or just the fact that it will remove the stigma of you being a "criminal" and taking away the black market?

To me there is a lot more reasons then just the "cost" for every californian even if they are against people who smoke to at least read the merits of what it would offer the state to have easy access to the kind of funds it would bring, not to mention a whole new industry that ONLY california would have. Hemp, medicinal use shops, agriculture.

Last edited by Shadow13; 07-02-2008 at 20:27..
Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
145 - 07-02-2008, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
don't forget the huge population of prisoners incarcerated for marijuana drug offenses and that a huge percentage of the Prisons are owned by private company's who get paid for each prisoner.

So many reasons.
The last quote I hard was in 2006 and I think it was between 50-60thousand dollars a year the feds pay of our tax dollars to the private companies PER HEAD.

Page 8 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
california , cops are the anti-christ , dr. dre , dumpy dooby is retarded , ender has herpes , fuckin stoners , fucking hippies , ld50=1:40000 , legalize it!! , lol stoners lol , loldrugslol , marijuana , nugz , pot , pot is bad mmmmmkay? , stoner faggots , towelie , weed