Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

ok i think i get it now. you need to first find the rune, then you need to train the skills up. interesting, hmmm. well something to think about while spending my skill points.

I think I'll stay inside for a little while longer.

Anyone know where scout trainers higher than master are? I can't train my bow higher than 69 with the two scout trainres I know about.

Rabid Poop said:
I think I'll stay inside for a little while longer.

Anyone know where scout trainers higher than master are? I can't train my bow higher than 69 with the two scout trainres I know about.
You said "69"! Hehehe ...

Try Khar. Dunno for sure, but there is a lot of high-level stuff there.

Do people normally pay to be summoned back to town? Someone offered me 5k to someone them back and I'm wondering if I can just sit here summoning people back and making money since I am in need of cash

Aestis said:
Do people normally pay to be summoned back to town? Someone offered me 5k to someone them back and I'm wondering if I can just sit here summoning people back and making money since I am in need of cash
If they're level 20+ they:

a) have the cash to do so, usually;
b) are accustomed to doing so, yes.

Wraith said:
lvl 24 assassin here, we all should group up tonight
That is the plan, yes. Most are intending to level their lowbie toons, I think. Plan as I understand it is IRC to #shadowbane on Dynamix and then off to Agan's Ring to level.

I need to train my level 22 fighter/warrior first, and get some items transferred to my lowbie mage then I'm off to level my mage with the group.

Ok, I went out and bought the game. Just finished setting up my character. I selected a city to enter, I believe it was called the Rogues Market, and it crashed at the "Send World Join message" screen...

I've restarted 5 times now and it keeps crashing :/

I just did. Still crashes...

I even tried making a different character class altogether.

All I get is:

"sb.exe has encountered an error an cannot continue! Fatal Error =( Please report this crash"

ok

im about to install

i was reading a bit on the site today, and im pretty sure i wanna make something archer like... i was thinking a maybe an elf or aelfborn scout... would another race be better? i dont really wanna make a human...

I just got off the phone with tech support. They told me to roll back my nvidia drivers to the 41.09 version. Hhe.. this better work..

Back