do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make them pay per post. That would be great for tehvul. He would claim he is so rich it doesnt bother him, but he'd stop posting because hes fucking broke.

I don't even have anyone on ignore, why would i want to see anyone banned.
Sure some people are pretty annoying but no need to ban for that. to me the people who copy/paste and make a wall of useless shit to kill a whole page need the ban more than these fucktards do.

if there was an i don't care either way option, i would of selected that. i am fully capable of tuning out what i am not interested in, so voted no.

Make them pay per post. That would be great for tehvul. He would claim he is so rich it doesnt bother him, but he'd stop posting because hes fucking broke.

this could be funny

like sell him prepaid packages of posts

then he can make a video of the moment where he has to decide between 50 posts on tribalwar or a day and a half of meth

id rather see ppl liek rusty or anubis banned b4 garcias or dubai

lol check out this video on youtube guys have u seen it yet it has 17 million views heres my opinion about it LOL

anubis a creepy dood i would not mind if he banned

idc anymore wat happen to tehvul

dood is gonna kill himself once mr green finds a new yung cock 2 take care of LOL

yes, but only for their sake

i dont mind them too much, i usually skip over their posts automatically anyway

I voted no... Freedom of speech and whatnot. Now if they are actually causing problems other than shitty posting, i'd reconsider.

i voted yes

but its true this place has protected freedom of speech as much as possible and banning the garcias would go against that

the real problem is the people who incite them to post here nonstop

i will appreciate them being gone, but it doesnt really matter to me since i have them both pignored

i support a ban

they are constantly engaged and quoted making ignore useless

Back