obibun hasn't posted in 12 hours

i still kind of cant believe he actually contacted that dude

i mean ive seriously never met a single person who has ever done that that i've known about

just imagine receiving angry texts from him over a period of months as fast as he makes angry posts

if you don't have an unlimited plan you are so fucked

i sent a single drunk text to an ex of mine once that went something like 'lol you already cheated on your fiance.. and with a mexican HAHAHAHA' and received angry death threats from said fiance for weeks

it ended with me receiving a fake letter from her 'mom' threatening to call the police over harrassment (reminder: single text message), to which i responded with a real letter to her real mom explaining what a whore she was

the last i ever heard was a final voice mail a week later that just said 'you're a dead man'

not my greatest moment but at least i wasn't the rager spamming text messages (like her fiance or obobin)

Last edited:
i still kind of cant believe he actually contacted that dude

i mean ive seriously never met a single person who has ever done that that i've known about

I know a guy that knows a guy that is neighbors with some guy that cheated on a girl and the girl slashed his tires and poured paint on his cars. :-|

24o0oj4.jpg

you went to goteborg? no shit.

all joking aside, a couple really hot girls i studied abroad with live there - i could have hooked you up mang.

Obibun has quite literally become a caricature of himself.

We all know that little boy inside of you is scared, lonely, and starved for social acceptance. I actually kind of feel sorry for you. :(

On second though, considering the vehemence of your narcissism, I don't feel bad at all.

Enjoy denial.

Last edited:
Back