Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

i watched a shitload of Dr's scrims/matches from Dr.Chocs couch

it was great, he'd roll a spliff and then start playing and i'd smoke the whole thing

then the map would end and he'd be like 'dude that didn't get me high, roll another one'

and repeat from there

wait no one is really naive enough to think that their top 10 tribe didn't have any cheaters

right

Wow you are making me feel better about those close losses we took.

Team Fusion didn't cheat.

If I had ever seen or heard of anyone cheating on my team, I would have gotten them kicked, or left the team myself.

I don't play with cheaters.

every team mentioned in that list was much better than TF

dr, rg, poe, sticks, etc.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you were paying close attention while you were playing with your tinkertoys in your cute little teenage mutant ninja turtle panties.

What team did you play for again? Oh yeah lol, I forgot, you don't even have a name, let alone a tag...

I had actually written a highly detailed guide on how to play heavy offense on rollercoaster for you, but that's not getting posted anymore.

Instead I will teach you a life lesson Opsayo...

If you don't even have the balls to use your name, you are nothing.

You have no honor.... none.

Cowardice puts people at the bottom.

Now that I know that you are too scared to even use your name when playing, and that you will not identify yourself, you have sunk to a low previously unreached by any other player. The biggest fags and losers that ever played the game are now far above you, because they at least had the cohones to stand by their name and who they are. Harlequin Jester has risen above you, that's how extreme this is. I'm serious too, I respect freaking harlequin jester more than I respect you. He was one of the most gigantic faggots I have ever met, but at least he stuck by his name and didn't hide.

It's been fun talking, but I don't speak to cowards, so I'm done speaking to you.

Had I known you were this bad from the beginning, I would have never talked with you.

Our altercations have come to a close.

Look forward to seeing you in game man... lol j/k... We all know I will never see you in game hahahaha....

vab

Oh yeah, I'm sure you were paying close attention while you were playing with your tinkertoys in your cute little teenage mutant ninja turtle panties.

What team did you play for again? Oh yeah lol, I forgot, you don't even have a name, let alone a tag...

I had actually written a highly detailed guide on how to play heavy offense on rollercoaster for you, but that's not getting posted anymore.

Instead I will teach you a life lesson Opsayo...

If you don't even have the balls to use your name, you are nothing.

You have no honor.... none.

Cowardice puts people at the bottom.

Now that I know that you are too scared to even use your name when playing, and that you will not identify yourself, you have sunk to a low previously unreached by any other player. The biggest fags and losers that ever played the game are now far above you, because they at least had the cohones to stand by their name and who they are. Harlequin Jester has risen above you, that's how extreme this is. I'm serious too, I respect freaking harlequin jester more than I respect you. He was one of the most gigantic faggots I have ever met, but at least he stuck by his name and didn't hide.

It's been fun talking, but I don't speak to cowards, so I'm done speaking to you.

Had I known you were this bad from the beginning, I would have never talked with you.

Our altercations have come to a close.

Look forward to seeing you in game man... lol j/k... We all know I will never see you in game hahahaha....

vab

ladies and gentlemen this is what true insanity looks like

ok so i'm not totally blameless apparently

watched the demo, tpk asks who opsayo is, and someone says 'groovar is opsayo' and then opsayo says the same thing

and then i say 'i am opsayos' :lol:

but honestly i don't see how i did that badly in that demo. maybe i'm seeing the world through rose colored glasses, but i had at least 10+ more kills than anyone on my team and i watched tpk rep solars and deploy the same like 4-5 turrets all game that all magically kill themselves i guess

:shrug:

and the flag was clear enough for lots of grabs, heck even Defcon heavy grabbed a few times :lol:

i burst out laughing everytime he got close to me and i could hear my spamming 'mineminemineminemine'

TBH i think i did pretty fucking good for what i think was my first HO on RC :shrug:

guess we all see things differently

erCYl.jpg

ok so i'm not totally blameless apparently

watched the demo, tpk asks who opsayo is, and someone says 'groovar is opsayo' and then opsayo says the same thing

and then i say 'i am opsayos' :lol:

but honestly i don't see how i did that badly in that demo. maybe i'm seeing the world through rose colored glasses, but i had at least 10+ more kills than anyone on my team and i watched tpk rep solars and deploy the same like 4-5 turrets all game that all magically kill themselves i guess

:shrug:

and the flag was clear enough for lots of grabs, heck even Defcon heavy grabbed a few times :lol:

i burst out laughing everytime he got close to me and i could hear my spamming 'mineminemineminemine'

TBH i think i did pretty fucking good for what i think was my first HO on RC :shrug:

guess we all see things differently

You son of a bitch.

lol

It's all good.

If that was your very first time HO'ing on RC, you did fine.

The self proclaimed king of Tribes said he was godly at HO, so I was expecting mortars to rain down on my solar panels like [IE]JihadMaster.

I won't expect anything next week and we will just have a chill fun game...

Back