Skins for Tribes 1.40

Hey Anubis did you stop to think that perhaps you're loading it wrong? Of course not. You're dumb.

Last edited:
First of all they are not my terrains, I simply recolored Z's.
Second, they are complete. User error is not my responsibility

Anubis is a confirmed retard. Some of Z's tiles did not get re-colored btw but they are certainly all there. I assume you did a batch operation in PS to do it so you might want to re-do.

Lemon you are so cool! So full of anger.... wonder why, tho....

Spoiler

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they are all recolored Lemon. He had some bright lighting effects on some of them which may be what you're noticing but looking over them, I'm not seeing any unchanged.

edit: hmm I think I see what you're saying.. It looks like they were all recolored but something else was added to some of them.. Interesting. Not sure how tha would happen as it was all done as a batch.

Last edited:
Lemon you are so cool! So full of anger.... wonder why, tho....

Spoiler

I think you got your feelings hurt, tried to call Milk-Man out for something that was your own error, and got owned.

Keep thinking you have a clue. I'm tired of you polluting this place with your idiocy. Stick to Anni land.

what? Roaster's terrains works fine..
You are giving efforts for a lost cause... Plus, you are acting like a kid and you are inciting milk to act like you.

By the way, most people here are thanking you for making (finally some -) good threads - (made in years in TW) look like shit.

You cant just do your stuff for the game and share and have fun with other community members that are here for one single cause: Have fun with the game and the people that plays it. Making jokes, and laugh..
No. You have to look cool. Trying to make some "internet bullying" or "trolling" or w/e you actions are described by psychologists. Its only annoying, its not that it will actually harm anybody... But i dare to say its kind of worrisome.. because you are showing a need of calling attention by doing such thing. And you recieve it. By milk. and that feeds you. makes you feel proud. Someone....

You need help, son.

hahahahahaha

call anubis stupid and she gets all philosophical

Last edited:
Here are Z's originals. See the blocks?

64985989.png

I dunno If I want to take the time to find which ones those are and try to color match them with the rest.

hahahahahaha

call anubis stupid and she gets all philosophical

do you really need to keep editing your posts anubis?

Here are Z's originals. See the blocks?

64985989.png

I dunno If I want to take the time to find which ones those are and try to color match them with the rest.

lol the blocks are lcccc.png
i was aware of this but i was hoping nobody cared because i didnt wanna try and make them match either :D

Back