[Arizona] Immigration

I'm all for immigration reform, but the bill is inevitably heading to court because of racism. If you're brown and get pulled over by the cops they'll ask you for legal documentation. If you're white you're free and in the clear.

how many white mexicans you know

Holy shit. :lol: "I'm reluctant to believe anything I read on the internet" except if it's some crackpot piece or april fools day joke saying Obama was foreign born!

Arizona is catching up to Texas in terms of shithole states.

But he's just addressing the controversy!:rolleyes:

Holy shit. :lol: "I'm reluctant to believe anything I read on the internet" except if it's some crackpot piece or april fools day joke saying Obama was foreign born!

Arizona is catching up to Texas in terms of shithole states.

I was kind of hoping that fngr and the others would defend Ash in that interview before they knew the entire world is calling him an idiot.

Now they know, and they won't say anything. :(

Last edited:
PAPERSPLEASE.jpg

PAPERS, PLEASE

Learn to think for your self and read the actual bill jack ass before you come talking like you know everything...

I haven't listen to anything the media has said about the bill, I read the bill myself and got the information from there.... Maybe you should do the same...

I have zero issue with us imposing immigration laws at a state level. This bill however treads all over the constitution.

I have lived in AZ for 22 Years. The last year has been the worst I have ever seen it.

I don't understand why you highlighted the section about not needing a warrant.

I'm more interested in this part:
Stipulates that if the person is arrested, the person’s immigration status must be determined before the person is released and must be verified with the federal government.

I can definitely see that running into problems with limited detention etc. Also, what exactly will be "reasonable suspicion exists regarding the immigration status of the person"? Aside from those two problems, I don't see why there is any legal debate over this at all.

I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all, and I'm a smart person. Search without a warrant. It's not like they are causing him direct harm. I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant, it's not punching anyone in the face. I don't see any problem at all. Search and seizure without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all.

I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all, and I'm a smart person. Search without a warrant. It's not like they are causing him direct harm. I don't see any problem at all. Search without a warrant, it's not punching anyone in the face. I don't see any problem at all. Search and seizure without a warrant. I don't see any problem at all.

Yeah I mean if you've got nothing to hide what's the big deal?

Ah, the stupidity from the left rises up again to defend their brown brothers, poor latinos just yearning to rise up out of poverty, to make a living, to make a better life for themselves! They're poor, raised in a society with no hope to be anything but ignorant laborers.

Except they break the law to do it. Don't see much difference between them and crack dealers. Well, except for the fact that the democrats embrace the illegals and not the crack...oh snap!

please see my manifesto
amnesty, not deportation, and a re-write of our archaic immigration laws will put a lot of money back into the state

all this does is spend more and do less

bullshit fucking idiots

Illegals aren't a strain on the states budget?

mmmkay.
I'm serious. Tell me how you think think illegals are costing your state per year, compared to the entire budget. If you can't answer with a least a ballpark figure then you're pulling notions out of your ass.

Ah, the stupidity from the left rises up again to defend their brown brothers, poor latinos just yearning to rise up out of poverty, to make a living, to make a better life for themselves! They're poor, raised in a society with no hope to be anything but ignorant laborers.

Except they break the law to do it. Don't see much difference between them and crack dealers. Well, except for the fact that the democrats embrace the illegals and not the crack...oh snap!

hello retard :)

The problem here is that now a latino american dude in AZ will potentially be stopped and deported because he can't produce papers.

Obviously its more complicated than that, but this has the potential to be very, very unconstitutional.

Back