trump just declassified everything lol

ULMC.gif

Tehvul will resurface soon under another smurf a/c and will be all like - what, I wasn't around for the last few years, must have been someone else, or - lol troll got you all

He posted a cuppla times about 10 hours ago in the Trump thread. Was a bit of a shit and run though, nothing of any consequence.

To be fair he has a lot of planning to do and would be too busy with his Q duties to be spending much time here.

I just wish he would drop in to let us know what to do and when ...

any day now

trust the plan

He could be out on bail too, maybe a condition is to stay off the internet (which he already failed).

Time will tell if he's convicted and goes to pound him in the ass [strike]heaven[/strike] prison.

Hey guys... what classified secrets do you want? I can give you Aliens... or who killed JFK...

ALIENS! ALIENS! ALIENS!

Rumors are floating around that Trump is now in the process of declassifying intelligence docs from Obamagate, including Christopher Steele’s debriefings and FBI asset Stefan Halper’s instructions.

As well as some additional pardons, but 1000+ less than the previous CIC.

Daily confirmation that Trump supporters have actual shit for brains.

Listen up all you little weenies. Yes 90%of you TWers :hurry:

Question ....... The Trump Presidency >
What has he done to harm the nation?

Seriously. ??? He repeatedly states to preserve the Constitution of the USA.
Anything wrong with that? :huh:

All the other stuff happening/ going on IS the current political system to which both parties belong to. It's a musical chair, spin the bottle sort of thing. They are political swingers, they share and take turns. :sex:

Trump has exposed what a USA political system exists that cares not a bit about
actually accepting the vote of the people.

Ah well. I'm 72 y.o., got laid a lil while ago
(I made her make ugly faces) :clap:
My junk still works.

I digress ........ You young uns will have to live thru the coming years truly KNOWING how things really are in the USA.

:spock:

Last edited:
The links motoxbudd put in his post are not working.
I cannot access them > error message. ......... Censorship :hurry:

Back