[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The problem is that even if you can prove election fraud nobody gives a shit because Trump has alienated any ally he has. Being right doesn't mean shit if everyone would prefer you were wrong. I'm not saying there is evidence of fraud either, just that it's pretty irrelevant at this point.

TW needs to understand that Reeee'ing is healthy.

"It's better to have lived and reeed than never to have reeed at all."

Look at it this way, if you hold back the reee, what happens to it? It backs up in your system, that's what. Then, you get impacted reee. You end up taking a finger and having to dig that reee out. It is embarrassing and painful. So, just get that shit out in the open and flush it away.

TW is like a reeee toilet.

It helps with the unpleasant task of whooshing away men's reee to the the nether reegions of the cosmos.

Last edited:
No, the problem is that there is no proof of fraud. Trump got his ass kicked, again-- this time so bad he couldn't even win the electoral college.

The problem is that even if you can prove election fraud nobody gives a shit because Trump has alienated any ally he has. Being right doesn't mean shit if everyone would prefer you were wrong. I'm not saying there is evidence of fraud either, just that it's pretty irrelevant at this point.

That's alright Tony. Most people will agree that his time is over. That doesn't mean we trust the system. Actually, we trust it less than ever. Trump is a distraction. Take him out of the equation and what is left? A lack of trust in the system. This will cause more harm to the country than Donald Trump.

1/2 the country is blinded by TDS. Just mention Trump and they go full retard. The other 1/2 at least sees that this is a systemic issue. And a very troubling one.

What will be the outcome? Probably exactly what some in the government want - less involvement by the people. Do the crooks care how it is accomplished? Do they really worry about it? No. because if people ignore them, they get away with murder. Right under our noses. That is like Christmas every day for the Joe Bidens out there.

I think the people are going to need to agree that the Federal election system is overhauled and get it on the ballots in every state. It's the only way anything will get done. It's not like the current administration wants to fix it. Right? We will be right back at this point again in 4 years.

If we can't trust the voting system (and we do not) then what's the point of a Federal government? The only thing that can be done is to reduce the amount of power at the fed level. Which is good. So, maybe it will work out :)

I think we should also reduce or control the ability to use executive orders or memos. That went into hyperdrive with Obama. They have all done it to some degree.

Alright whatever. I am done with politics for the day ;)

what a perfectly, hermetically sealed way to never change one's mind

well, it's either that or believe the total lie that you guys are constantly repeating that there is absolutely no evidence that there might have been anything fraudulent about this election. :shrug:

big if true
140071407_10221260374677952_3428124396412261968_n.jpg

I'm with sleepy joe & big dick hunter

11m illegals getting immunity texas going blue permanent

:boogie:

I'm riding with Joe into the future

I've always been suspicious of Q. This is from a book outlining different KGB subversion operations. This is one called a "Trust operation" and it's exactly what Q may be today. Tell the opposition you are one of them, infiltrated high lev of gov, and assure everyone not to be hostile and be passively accepting(AKA Trust the plan):

hyJW1j8.jpg

Back