Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised i got through 20...I hate reading that

I bought the DVD of the world trade center collapse. It is by an amatuer camera guy that was doing a thing on a rookie fireman in new york. That film is FUCKED UP!!

Tirroth said:
I was surprised i got through 20...I hate reading that

I bought the DVD of the world trade center collapse. It is by an amatuer camera guy that was doing a thing on a rookie fireman in new york. That film is FUCKED UP!!
That was on ABC I think, everyone saw it

S0C7 said:
Damn good thing it didn't hit lower on the tower. That much structural damage on the lower floors might have compromised the structural integrity of the building.

As cool as it sounds, having a building of that size collapse would be extremely terrifying.

Never went back and reread this thread....this was the understatement of the year.

i wasn't involved with TW back then, but as all of us, I remember that day very well.

I can still feel anger, sadness, and the overwhelming feeling of helplessness that I felt that day. I will never forget, I hope that WE never forget.

gibsonic said:
i wasn't involved with TW back then, but as all of us, I remember that day very well.

I can still feel anger, sadness, and the overwhelming feeling of helplessness that I felt that day. I will never forget, I hope that WE never forget.

So what, you want to feel like shit for the rest of your life? Forgetting can be good in many situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back