Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happens to be palestine, I wonder how they'll appreciate being bombed to hell, most of their people being killed, and most of their land they have now being given to israel?

AKA Panama Jack said:
One thing terroists do not realize is that everytime someone has made it personal (ie; Pearl Harbor) America gets even. When you bring it to our door step we bring living hell to theirs. We have returned a thousand times the horror that is visited upon us. They may start it but we do finish it.

If they wanted to completely unite America against them, their cause, their people and their country they have found the perfect way to do it.

This is just the beginning.

Our world has changed today and things are going to get very, very ugly.

Someone is going to get obliterated and the people responsable had better be running because there will not be a hole deep enough to hide. Any country that is involved has better be prepared for war because that is exactly what they have declared upon America.

My sentiments exactly.
:eek:

The hammer will fall...

ceand said:
Yes but how many were alive when it hit? If YOU were on a plane getting highjacked and planned to do what it did, would YOU sit idlely by? Maybe thats what happened on the 2 United Arlines flights.

I am not quessing on that, just posting info from tv.

I dont want to go ANYWHERE!

EDIT: I didnt want to think about it either, its a thought that just popped into my head.

AKA Panama Jack said:
This is just the beginning.

Our world has changed today and things are going to get very, very ugly.

Someone is going to get obliterated and the people responsable had better be running because there will not be a hole deep enough to hide. Any country that is involved has better be prepared for war because that is exactly what they have declared upon America.

God help us but you're right. Although I'm fairly sure this is a terrorist organization and not a State/Country, we will find them (soon) and make them pay. If anyone steps up to their defense, well... that's too bad. It will get ugly... I just hope it doesn't get too ugly to salvage.

refried because we were just attacked dip shit.

our center of commerce in the united states, and the worlds, has just fucking collapsed. the pentagon has been attacked and fell partially. whoever did this needs to pay and insure they never do any such thing again

T-Refried-455 said:
why in the FUCK are you all so ready to go to war? if there is any one thing that could make this situation even worse, that would be it.

You sir don't have any national pride. America is not a country to take shit like this sitting down. America is a country, to fight back, and own the fuck out of whoever does shit like this. We are the last remaining world superpower in military force, and hopefully we'll be excerting it. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable, the people responsible for this do not know what they have awakened.

T-Refried-455 said:
why in the FUCK are you all so ready to go to war? if there is any one thing that could make this situation even worse, that would be it.

You are joking correct? Either that...or you are just plain stupid. You think there is a peacefull solution to an attack of this size?

true on the terrorist thing. But some countries hide their actual actions behind "terrorist" movements. Look at the definition for war, and then the definition for terrorism. Kinda similar huh?

ceand said:
Yes but how many were alive when it hit? If YOU were on a plane getting highjacked and planned to do what it did, would YOU sit idlely by? Maybe thats what happened on the 2 United Arlines flights.

Actually the horrible thought is that the terrorists (there would be many on the flight) would probably just kill everyone on the plane to prevent any interference. It could be on the other planes the people fought back.

I think you will find airlines will start having multiple plain clothed and armed people on all flights in the future.

hey, I know, thousands of people have already died, so let's go send off thousands more to kill and be killed.

you people are not thinking rationally. war is the last thing we need.

Considering the nature of this situation, I choose to ignore Refried (for now). I would hope others will do the same so that we can carry on this conversation unabated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back