Preppers and gun nuts. The government is coming for ya...

Did you write the article Midge? It's oddly similar to your normal posting style.

Starts off with "...took to the streets" and half way though switches 180 degress to "I'm not going to leave my bunker..." and ends with a warning/dare about coming at him.

:lol:

tla29xF.png

“I won’t have no vaccine because it says on the web Bill Gates and George Soros will use it implant a tracking chip so they know when I go to Trader Joes or a titty bar, and mark my words they will use that against me.”

“And don’t none of you try and make me! I’ve got spring-guns and man-traps set up all over my property so I’m ready for the big one when it comes.

“I’m not afraid like you sheep. No, siree.”

Does this guy really exist?

Wait, what?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just say that, though there are many stupid people in this forum, I really don't think anyone needed to have it pointed out that this is a satirical news site and article. I could be wrong though. So on behalf of everyone in this forum that's even more stupid than even I thought possible, thanks Tehvul.

You are the OP of this shit thread. Pat yourself on the back for being a retard.

You are the OP of this shit thread. Pat yourself on the back for being a retard.

Nah. Just for you though I'll pat myself on the back for catching you with retard bait that wasn't even intended to be, because as explained I didn't seriously expect anyone to be THAT retarded. Hi 5.

I thought everyone knew Mitch reads Newsthump, he probably also has a stash of Viz comics under his bed

(I know I do) :)

Back