[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

MAGA

Trump’s DACA demands met with outrage from ‘Chuck and Nancy’ | Fox News

“The administration can't be serious about compromise,” Pelosi, of California, and Schumer, of New York, also said in their Sunday night statement. “We told the president at our meeting that we were open to reasonable border security measures … but this list goes so far beyond what is reasonable.”

“You have people who are losing loved ones because they are killed by an illegal immigrant,” Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” “What's reasonable is to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and drugs over the border. I'd like to know what Chuck Schumer thinks is reasonable.”

SS - walk us through how your point is supported by the graph you posted demonstrating progressive taxation

No, how about you go ahead and prove how trickle down works as that was what got this all started. Go back a few pages in case you do not understand; make sure you read through the replies from your ilk and include your own retarded non-answer statement.

It's not my fault all of you are too incompetent to defend your view and can only use the tactic of criticizing / ridiculing something you clearly do not understand.

:)

SS a cuck for the globalists

Supporting causes to make Soros wealthier lol

:lol:

He's a globalist and he doesn't even know it! 4d chessed

No, how about you go ahead and prove how trickle down works as that was what got this all started. Go back a few pages in case you do not understand; make sure you read through the replies from your ilk and include your own retarded non-answer statement.

It's not my fault all of you are too incompetent to defend your view and can only use the tactic of criticizing / ridiculing something you clearly do not understand.

:)

wow

what a little bitch

One person has made a counter argument.. not going to count phrito, he is an idiot. The rest of you have just made no substance comments.

How about you try to form an argument... just this one time

the dude never even had an argument

he was just asking everyone to do it for him

SS cementing his dumbest fuck status.

This is his shtick: 'I claimed something. Here is one unrelated graph. Prove me wrong. The onus is on you!'

One Google search will show him that there are decades of very basic economic proof that trickle down does not work. He's a legit imbecile.

And when you say, "trickle down doesn't work! RAR!", what is it not doing that you are expecting it to? Who are you to tell corporations or wealthy Americans what they should be spending THEIR money on? Its not your money.

Holy hell

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen | Fox News

California health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” decline to use a senior transgender patient's “preferred name or pronouns” could face punishments ranging from a fine to jail time under a newly signed law.

California Gov. Jerry Brown signed the legislation last week.

The sponsor, Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, has argued adamantly that nobody is going to be criminally prosecuted for using the wrong pronoun.

“It’s just more scare tactics by people who oppose all LGBT civil rights and protections,” he said in a statement last month.

And when you say, "trickle down doesn't work! RAR!", what is it not doing that you are expecting it to? Who are you to tell corporations or wealthy Americans what they should be spending THEIR money on? Its not your money.

i'm pretty sick of seeing this bullshit argument

in most modern societies, people pay taxes to support basic infrastructure and services

i understand that not everyone agrees on what services should be covered and how much should be allotted to each one, so you can drop that retort--i'm not interested in arguing something over which our discussion has no control

i think that the majority of people in society are even okay with paying taxes--maybe not the current rate/amount, but certainly with the concept

if you don't think you should be paying taxes and do not want to be a part of this society, then leave the country and move somewhere else that doesn't force you to pay up

i'm pretty sure you're going to have to move to the middle east

i'm pretty sick of seeing this bullshit argument

in most modern societies, people pay taxes to support basic infrastructure and services

i understand that not everyone agrees on what services should be covered and how much should be allotted to each one, so you can drop that retort--i'm not interested in arguing something over which our discussion has no control

i think that the majority of people in society are even okay with paying taxes--maybe not the current rate/amount, but certainly with the concept

if you don't think you should be paying taxes and do not want to be a part of this society, then leave the country and move somewhere else that doesn't force you to pay up

i'm pretty sure you're going to have to move to the middle east
yer a fukin moron. no one is complaining bout paying taxes for legit shit.

u obs too dum to read, so heres some pics

this is ok:
may17-2.jpg

this is NOT ok:

And when you say, "trickle down doesn't work! RAR!", what is it not doing that you are expecting it to?

I posted this a few pages back, but I'm happy to reiterate. It's very, very simple.

Cutting the top tax rate:
- Does not lead to economic growth
- Does not lead to income growth
- Does not lead to wage growth
- Does not lead to job creation

These are the demonstrated results over the last 50 or 60 years. It is fact. It is indisputable.

Reaganomics, which doubled down on the failed trend of cutting taxes for the top tax brackets, was deficit spending used to finance giveaways to the super rich, with no planned tax increases to be able to pay it back. The result was both a lack of economic development and a transfer of wealth and income from the poor and middle class to the rich.

Last edited:
Back