So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

The way I was raised, if you give something to someone as a gift, then it belongs to them. You can no longer assume that it belongs to you. It's a basic tenet of civilized society. So, if the IRC logs are true as they are written, Taxi has a legitimate complaint, and his feelings of anger are, perhaps, justified.

Scooby is a pretty smart guy, and his response seems overly emotional and angry given the situation. I don't understand why he is taking the position that, after he had given the hub away, he still felt that it was his to take without notice. I figure that one of the following applies:

1. Scooby never gave it away, and the gifting of the hub was a miscommunication between Scooby and Taxi.
2. Scooby does not adhere to the same guidelines that conventionally apply to giving a gift, and therefore does not understand Taxi's position.
3. Scooby is angry at Taxi about something else, and is using this as a means of deliberately creating coflict between them.
4. Scooby is/was drunk.
5. This is a fake drama manufactured by the participants for reasons unknown.

At any rate, the two of you have played many games together. You've had a lot of fun on the Internet because each other was around. You are also both passionate about your stance on issues when they crop up, so you should recognize this in each other.

I would urge you both to calm down and take a moment to empathize with the other man's position - try to see where he is coming from - then come back and explain to each other why you were so upset without being judgemental. Give each other a call - don't use email, IRC, or TW, and just hash it out. This really seems like a situation where a decent friendship should not blow up over what is, in the grand scheme of things, a pretty minor issue.

LogRoller said:
Scooby is a pretty smart guy, and his response seems overly emotional and angry given the situation.

um

that's scooby in a nutshell

smart guy who overreacts at everything

i also think it's funny that some people can't find anything better to do than ridicule taxi and madcat

they may be 'venereal-disease-ridden losers' as they call them, but what does that make you guys?

grow up

edit: obligatory LOL gigA U SmokE WEED ANd DRYWALL ANd SaY NIGGER u GROW UP LOL

Wow....all I need to do to feel better about living at home at 26 is to read about how fucking pathetic taxi madcat and scoob are, and their little fucking soap opera.

withfag.gif

i insult people all the time, see

then again, if you can't see the difference between 'insults' and this, i need to make a sign that says 'dumb fuck'

gigafool is taking this thread very seriously because madcat is the posterchild for the "this is your brain on drugs" PSA and he really doesn't want to see himself in that same spot in ten years.

i guess he's hoping karma will help him out.

fraggle said:
gigafool is taking this thread very seriously because madcat is the posterchild for the "this is your brain on drugs" PSA and he really doesn't want to see himself in that same spot in ten years.

i guess he's hoping karma will help him out.

or his doctor father.

GigaFool said:
withfag.gif

i insult people all the time, see

then again, if you can't see the difference between 'insults' and this, i need to make a sign that says 'dumb fuck'

No, I don't see a difference. Are your e-insults so very different?

i like you gigafool, but believe me when i say that your marijuana advocacy is best fit for a lobbyist position at NORML, not some stupid video gaming forum.

that being said, dee snyder hooking up with the (self proclaimed) king of all shoutcasting is one hell of a backstory, we should milk it for all its worth.

that being said, dee snyder hooking up with the (self proclaimed) king of all shoutcasting is one hell of a backstory, we should milk it for all its worth.

you can do whatever you want

i'm just telling you how this reflects on you

:shrug:

edit: btw please mention drugs again to divert attention from how pathetic you can be

Back