38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus"

has anyone mentioned the fact that vin diesel was a celebrity gamer and the one he produced was amazing?

this game is going to rock because curt is going to say "hey i like this LGBR fellow, he deserves work!" and puts me on the dev team

our research sessions include cheetos, mountain dew, and david ortiz's half-orc warrior

this ass kisser thread and the other curt nut gobbler one have brought out the worst in tw. id rather you people be a bunch of puppy raping emofaggotrons than suck ups.

unfortunately this will be the reality of the development effort as everyone rubs curts knob until alpha when reality sets in.

this ass kisser thread and the other curt nut gobbler one have brought out the worst in tw. id rather you people be a bunch of puppy raping emofaggotrons than suck ups.

unfortunately this will be the reality of the development effort as everyone rubs curts knob until alpha when reality sets in.

so you're saying we should all just flame the guy, even if we like him?

yeah that makes sense

ha ha ha you are truly a master of creativity as displayed by your pathetic "works of art" and obsessive nerd rage typical of someone sheltered enough to read HP Lovecraft as a teenager.

danohtwo on deviantART
that is terrible, go away.

Dunno about you but I wouldn't consider anyone that read Lovecraft as a teenager sheltered. Exactly the opposite in fact...at least in my opinion.

Back