Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

what was the animo incident?

Animo posted picture of himself in his "Wall Street" office with a window in the background and TseTse used those pictures and Google Maps and other sites to find out where he actually was and roughly the floor and room if the building he was in when the pictures were taken.

It is pretty similar.

I mean, he isn't even making logical sense.

"YOU TOTALLY FLIPPED OUT, BUT IM THE ONE THAT PUT YOU ON IGNORE (BECAUSE OF A DARE, NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE ME UPSET,) POSTED ABOUT YOU IN 50 THREADS, DID 50 SHITTY PHOTOSHOPS OF YOU, AND STARTED THREADS ABOUT YOU. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS TROLLED, NOT ME."

He talks about preserving his "e-cred" (his words, not mine,) and then turns around and pulls shit like this without realizing how pathetic and desperate it makes him look.

I really got to the guy.
:lol:
You TWO resemble each other.

Whoa - smurf check, Rayn.

Animo posted picture of himself in his "Wall Street" office with a window in the background and TseTse used those pictures and Google Maps and other sites to find out where he actually was and roughly the floor and room if the building he was in when the pictures were taken.

holy shit that was tsetse?

I love how kura is passionately campaining on the "Tsetse is creepy" platform, arguing that im stalking him, etc.

Everyone in this fuckin thread is now on ignore

angry_01.jpg

:lol:
You TWO resemble each other.

Whoa - smurf check, Rayn.

heh

i think there are a few people around here who need smurf checks, for sure...

By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again?

Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy shit" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know what level your "public policy shit" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.)

I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable.

Who is stalking who, kura?

You're an emo fag who doesnt have the balls to be himself.
Still terrified to answer, huh? My theory is that TW is the only place where you're taken even slightly seriously. You most likely have something like a business degree from a community college and work in the county clerk's office (or something similar.)

The internet gives you the ability to present yourself as something that you are not, so you capitalize upon that fact and, as is plainly seen, get incredibly defensive and upset whenever anybody challenges you on it. You claim to be ballsy and "unaffected" by the internet, yet you constantly overreact and run and hide whenever somebody (like fraggle) offers to meet you. You are so insecure that you won't even refuse to meet somebody--you just make stupid off-topic comments and disappear, hoping that people will forget.

If you were truly somebody with a post graduate education that is involved in "real policy shit" in NYC, then you would not have time to post gigantic text walls in political threads all day every day. Not to mention that you wouldn't have time to stalk Animo or come up with dozens of Photoshops of me in a 24 hour period.

You're a charlatan. And you're as transparent as glass.

Feel free to post another sub-par Photoshop or quote yourself at this point. God knows that you can't hold your own in a debate when confronted and called out.

By the way, since you're so ballsy, how about a recent photo of you? You were definitely the loudest detractor in fraggle's recent thread, yet we've never seen you at all.

No?

Big surprise there. But hey, at least we know that you're still a wellspring of self confidence. :)

Still terrified to answer, huh? My theory is that TW is the only place where you're taken even slightly seriously. You most likely have something like a business degree from a community college and work in the county clerk's office (or something similar.)

The internet gives you the ability to present yourself as something that you are not, so you capitalize upon that fact and, as is plainly seen, get incredibly defensive and upset whenever anybody challenges you on it. You claim to be ballsy and "unaffected" by the internet, yet you constantly overreact and run and hide whenever somebody (like fraggle) offers to meet you. You are so insecure that you won't even refuse to meet somebody--you just make stupid off-topic comments and disappear, hoping that people will forget.

If you were truly somebody with a post graduate education that is involved in "real policy shit" in NYC, then you would not have time to post gigantic text walls in political threads all day every day. Not to mention that you wouldn't have time to stalk Animo or come up with dozens of Photoshops of me in a 24 hour period.

Feel free to post another sub-par Photoshop or quote yourself at this point. God knows that you can't hold your own in a debate when confronted and called out.

By the way, since you're so ballsy, how about a recent photo of you? You were definitely the loudest detractor in fraggle's recent thread, yet we've never seen you at all.

No?

Big surprise there. But hey, at least we know that you're still a wellspring of self confidence. :)

Pretty much 90% of this post could apply to you, right down to the posting of image macros in response to people.

2jg75w0.gif

No?

kura - what is the story behind that picture everyone uses for PS's?
It was taken at Christmas time. The shit on the sofa is wrapping paper. I'm holding lotto cards (I had just turned 18) and happened to glance up at the TV while the picture was taken.

It's not a very exciting story, I'm afraid.

I've never understood why the stalkers used that one. I had posted several in the past, including a much larger and higher quality head on shot. I even look particularly stupid in that one because it was taken at the start of a hailstorm and it was hitting me in the face.

It was taken at Christmas time. The shit on the sofa is wrapping paper. I'm holding lotto cards (I had just turned 18) and happened to glance up at the TV while the picture was taken.

It's not a very exciting story, I'm afraid.

I've never understood why the stalkers used that one. I had posted several in the past, including a much larger and higher quality head on shot. I even look particularly stupid in that one because it was taken at the start of a hailstorm and it was hitting me in the face.

The voluntary tax - the telltale sign of success.

Are you ever going to repost the others?
I hope you do not, as Kurachop's wouldn't be the same with a different face...err....different picture of your face.

Back