[Facebook Friend Request] Don't know if I should accept this one...

I had to refuse him on MySpace just due to the creepology factor.

Plus, except for Rayn and LGBR, I refuse everyone on TW anyway, so it really didn't make a difference.

You are such a faggot

you think people actually try and friend you? not only that, why the fuck do you not accept people but still have fb/myspace in your sig

you fucking idiot

mstrike, if I suddenly got really gay and joined one of these anti-social nerd socialization/dating sites, would you be my friend?

I really like kurayami. anyway, i think i was friends with that lou guy on facebook but then i unfriended him because i did not know who he was. Am I in trouble now?

creepy stalker
badge.php

mstrike, if I suddenly got really gay and joined one of these anti-social nerd socialization/dating sites, would you be my friend?
Most definitely.

I'm already friends with my favorite TW poster on Facebook (NGFM), I just need to get you and Brasstax and I'll have the holy trinity.

I really like kurayami. anyway, i think i was friends with that lou guy on facebook but then i unfriended him because i did not know who he was. Am I in trouble now?
He probably has all of your info saved so it doesn't really matter but still, a smart move.

Back