Asking a girl on a second date.

Hey mike, it looks like you had a good time this weekend. When are you coming to seattle? HAVE A NICE LIFE!

I can laugh at my self. I have high enough self esteem to make this possible with out ever considering to ctrl-k.

hey man, I'm one of the good guys here. Just saying TW isn't exactly a forum filled with do-gooders.

You're asking a bunch of introverted nerds what to do. I know it seems like a good idea because perhaps you look up to them, perhaps you can relate to them. Whatever the reason is, just expect a shit load of flaming and maybe... JUST maybe something useful

(man up and call her. Good advice has already been given in this thread. Hold nothing back when you are younger and fuck as many women as possible)

Here is a little background on (good) Mormon culture.

We date like your Mom and Dad use to do. Or for some of you Grandma and Grandpa. You literally ask a girl on a date, often through some creative means. However I just use the phone and make the call.

A date consists of Dinner, and fun wholesome activities. Unless this is like your 5th date, you usually double date. Depending on the girl, it may be some time before you even get a kiss on the cheek. There are exceptions to this rule, but usually they are girls no one wants.

So like two months ago I meet this girl at a party. (Not the type where people are drinking and making out, but rather playing board games, guitar hero and other similar activities) Jack Nicholson comes up and this girl says she has never seen a Jack Nicholson film, didn't even know who he was! So I have a nice theater setup, so I say she has to come watch a Nicholson film at my place. She says to call her, but I don't get her number.

One of my room mates has a class with her, and I just have him set something up. She refuses until I call her. So I do, and dorky me I tell her she can bring her friends. She wanted it to be a date. I find this out through my friend, so we make it an official date.

Date went great, even though we watch a movie(lame idea for a date). We hugged at the end of the date .. . big step for a girl like her self. Last thing I said was to have a good life. Bad habit of mine. I hope she didn't take it the wrong way.

So I like this girl, and I should ask her out on another date. But at the same time, what if she was being nice and doesn't really like me? I don't know. I am lacking confidence.

Give me confidence TW.
(This is going to backfire)

Quoted, as I feel like this story should be referenced whenever anyone fucks up a date in the future. Read this and you won't feel as bad.

Spoiler

shadow of death i am the only person offering honest advice and you are to fucking stupid to listen. instead you reply to people who flame you

have a nice life

shadow of death i am the only person offering honest advice and you are to fucking stupid to listen. instead you reply to people who flame you

have a nice life

chances are its a fake story, at least I HOPE it is fake because otherwise its just sad

have a nice life

great.. now we are gonna have another akuma thread "So I ended my relationship with my mormon boyfriend".

THANKS SHADOW

(jk, akuma is the only one being nice)

And I never dated. I have always hung out. Girls have spent a lot more on me then I have ever spent on them. So this whole Mormon culture is new to me.

Back