Need a Tribes OGL Historian

Angry Dave is scary. I have witnessed this first hand.

Plus, he has no appreciation for Canadian engineering.

I broke my RAZOR mouse at a LAN cuz i got pissed off it wasn't trackign and slammed it on the table. People thought I was psycho.

Nonreg said:
join the club.

You still havent figured it out yet and you never will. You havent played tribes long enough to even grasp the whole concept. You FAT, southern filth.

hey you have to reveal your identity in the smurf amnesty thread otherwise your account is getting deleted

so why not tell us who you are, newbie

it makes me happy that threads like these mostly repel faggot members (and triple)

-cyanide- said:
i am the man at remembering shit

And if you become forgetful you can always do what DiSk does and just make shit up.

It will be just the same as all the other people say shit like that, when they finally let out their secret knowledge it comes out like this "So I was standing really far away, and a disk hit me and I zoomed and couldn't see anybody. So I moved and I got hit again so I knew he was totally tracking me and was using nofog. I just shattered your view of your gaming royalty for a game that is 7 and half years old."

BTW sup cy :wave:

-cyanide- said:
hey you have to reveal your identity in the smurf amnesty thread otherwise your account is getting deleted

:rofl: Spare me. I lost my password to my old account. Go play with your nigger martin luther king looking girlfriend, newbie.

i remember when my team reformed before ogl went shitty, our first match was against 3rd war academy, and we pretended like we didnt know anything. and the leader madmartigan or some shit believed us. we raped them so bad then stole their only good player (macabre aka darkqueen)

DiSk said:
:rofl: Spare me. I lost my password to my old account. Go play with your nigger martin luther king looking girlfriend, newbie.

did i hurt ur feelings? :-(

have fun getting deleted, new blood

-cyanide- said:

this is the same guy that smurfs as various other people in pubs (Dutch, Slam, TSI, Natural, ect) and then goes back and says they all suck. he also plays with the CDC crew, (KELHP, isuk@tribes).

ive actually permbanned him from my server (which I caught him playing as TSI).

he always has a say in something, and you'll never win a argument, he always has something to add.

Nomad said:
i remember when my team reformed before ogl went shitty, our first match was against 3rd war academy, and we pretended like we didnt know anything. and the leader madmartigan or some shit believed us. we raped them so bad then stole their only good player (macabre aka darkqueen)

i always totally wondered if you were nomad from K9

i think ive asked u this many a time too

are u

Back