Wtf??? (Professor issues)

I'm waiting for someone to post the email they sent to his prof or the phone call recording

This is a TWHOF waiting to happen

so what was yoda's original point? was he trying to gain epoints by complaining about a HORRIBLE LIBERAL BIASED PROFESSOR WHO IS TEACHING HORRIBLE LIBERAL BIASED MATERIALS IN A COMPARATIVE POLITICS CLASS!@@!!!!?

If someone can explain (to an idiot) how to record a phonecall using my computer, I'll gladly call the professor. My plan was to pose as an attourney representing the University and say that (yoda's real name) has filed several complaints ranging from encroaching on his academic freedom to racial discrimination, and that i'm calling to ask him (the prof) to meet with myself and the chancellor of the university to file a statement.

Yoda was saying he's such a badass political genius because he goes to class but reads the newspaper instead and then he tells the professor he's STUPIZOR and everyone claps for him

fb said:
If someone can explain (to an idiot) how to record a phonecall using my computer, I'll gladly call the professor. My plan was to pose as an attourney representing the University and say that (yoda's real name) has filed several complaints ranging from encroaching on his academic freedom to racial discrimination, and that i'm calling to ask him (the prof) to meet with myself and the chancellor of the university to file a statement.

Oh god that rules

Well, you could just use speakerphone and put the mic near it. That seems like the easiest way

The PM I Just Got said:
Yoda
Veteran³
Contributor
Unread

- 09-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Forward Message Reply With Quote
Please do not give out my name to people on TW. I'm not kidding aobut this. I'm assuming you have it from the ipod sale. Seriously. Do not give it out.

Man he's such a little twat

Make him paypal you 200 bucks not to release it

Then once he pays, do it anyway

Seriously, wtf is your problem? I mean I get it, TW can look up people... So now you are going to annoy the professor more....

The Next PM said:
Yoda
Veteran³
Contributor
Unread

- 09-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Forward Message Reply With Quote
Seriously, wtf is your problem? Do you like fucking up other people's lives?

:lol: That's a great idea, Aestis.

I AM NOW BEGINNING THE "YODA'S NAME" AUCTION. HIGH BIDDER GETS THE OPTION OF ME TELLING TW YODA'S NAME, OR ME NOT TELLING TW YODA'S NAME. PAYABLE VIA POKERSTARS AND/OR PAYPAL.

OPENING BID: $5.00

Yoda said:
Seriously, wtf is your problem? I mean I get it, TW can look up people... So now you are going to annoy the professor more....

No one cares about annoying the professor, we care about making you look like a little faggot in front of him and making your life as difficult as possible

My name is Thomas Loh. I just called him and talked to him about it. I gave it out for free... What now fb?

fb said:
:lol: That's a great idea, Aestis.

I AM NOW BEGINNING THE "YODA'S NAME" AUCTION. HIGH BIDDER GETS THE OPTION OF ME TELLING TW YODA'S NAME, OR ME NOT TELLING TW YODA'S NAME. PAYABLE VIA POKERSTARS AND/OR PAYPAL.

OPENING BID: $5.00
LOL yoda's gettin' a RIGHT WING LIBERTARIAN BIAS shoved right back up his ass :rofl:

Yoda, best bet is to just e-mail the professor and explain that you made a thread about him on a video game website and now all of your little e-friends know his e-mail addy and phone number. Also confront him about why you read a newspaper and don't pay attention since you already know the material. Be a man and stand up to this pussy before this problem esculates out of control.

NM. seems like your already a step ahead of me :sunny:

"Uh... yeah... Dr. Prick, some guys on the internet might call you and uhh..."

Yoda is a fucking pussy, and I can guarantee you he didn't call. He's trying to bluff so people won't call.

Back