so i have 2 girls living with me now...[pics]

gibsonic said:
sad fact is that if he is fucking both of them either seperately or together he is getting more ass than most posters on TW... granted it's nasty ass, but at least he's got something...
I could go to Sea World and rub fish on my dick and get the same at the seal pool.

Just imagine what their stanky pussies would smell like during that threesome.

Probably be like a combination of tuna, cheap beer, and cheese doodles.

gibsonic said:
sad fact is that if he is fucking both of them either seperately or together he is getting more ass than most posters on TW... granted it's nasty ass, but at least he's got something...

you gotta be joking. i would not fuck those girls if it meant a year of no sex. the shame i would feel after doing them is unmeasurable.

i seriously think we should take up a collection and buy virt some condoms, we do not need him and them procreating accidently

:|:ArcaneGel said:
you gotta be joking. i would not fuck those girls if it meant a year of no sex. the shame i would feel after doing them is unmeasurable.
yeah for you, but have you seen HIM...they are made for each other...

but see my previous post ^^^

gibsonic said:
i seriously think we should take up a collection and buy virt some condoms, we do not need him and them procreating accidently

Someone with some skill please (please) photoshop the results of said union...

:|:ArcaneGel said:
aw cmon man

you must not get laid often if you're willing to give up a year of sex for one ugly lay

We don’t need to buy him condoms think about how many Planned Parenthood facilities there are in his redneck town. I'm sure there isn't much to do other then drink Papst beer and fuck manatees.

gibsonic said:

For some reason, I have an inkling that many of the folks here on TW have sex, and with women that aren't fatnfugly

omg....those pictures kick ass. He uses a sponge bob camping chair at the computer. :lol:

Plus I dig the freshly microwaved pizza and the purple prom pict. Candle burning on the plastic lid.

Coyote Skin on he wall and sunset clock. :rofl: Nascar action figure. :rofl: :rofl:

And Jazzy diggin on the nasty shoes...Seriously. What the fuck?

To the people saying things like: "Well at least hees getting some ass LOL unleik u fagz!"

I would rather stick my penis in a jar of mayonaise than one of those girls. You say it like it's a positive thing he could potentially be doinking them. That is some evil business going on if he is.
While there are probably a number of TW posters who aren't getting laid right now, I have a feeling it's because they have something called standards. I submit that nobody on TW is in any way jealous of VIrtoUOSity.

Back