My Journey Thru Hell

Irishknight said:
um

if this were from someone else I probably wouldn't believe it

What can I say, you've got some balls man. Hope everything works out for you and the neighborhood peeps. What's your feeling on how the whole situation was handled?
Personally I think All the heads at FEMA should role. I think our Governor and Mayor are fucked and have most of the blood on their hands.

FireStorm! said:
no offense but your post states that you killed 3 people, one of them by running over them and another by drive by shooting

if it is real then you are fucked up for shrugging off killing 3 people
Three people that were certainly going to kill him or at the least steal his shit and leave him to rot. I dont see how that makes him fucked up, he (if true) did what he had to.

FireStorm! said:
no offense but your post states that you killed 3 people, one of them by running over them and the other by drive by shooting

is it ok to call bs or what

Well, it is not verified that he killed the guy that he ran over.

All that having been said, if this is true, he has essentially posted a confession. If anyone of means was killed or hurt, or even if a NO cop was linked to this post, it could mean subpeonas, IPs, names, emails, blah blah blah and next thing you know, Code4 is getting a knock at the door.

gj
What two to three weapons should a home owner have, not for robbery per se... but for civil unrest?

FireStorm! said:
no offense but your post states that you killed 3 people, one of them by running over them and another by drive by shooting

if it is real then you are fucked up for shrugging off killing 3 people
I'm sure you'd surprise yourself with the balls you get when your whole life and everything you stand for is severely compromised. It's not like this was just any other day.

You forgot the part where you got stabbed and had to stitch yourself up

and the part where the you had to cover yourself in mud to avoid the infrared vision

LogRoller said:
Well, it is not verified that he killed the guy that he ran over.

All that having been said, if this is true, he has essentially posted a confession. If anyone of means was killed or hurt, or even if a NO cop was linked to this post, it could mean subpeonas, IPs, names, emails, blah blah blah and next thing you know, Code4 is getting a knock at the door.
Self defense is still legal in this state.

Stupid question

Do you have to report to the cops and tell them you shot people and explain how and why? Or is it like a free for all in NO?

Back