Old
341 - 08-04-2005, 21:37
so why won't the guy come foward?

Sponsored Links
Jago
VeteranXX
Old
342 - 08-04-2005, 21:39
It's starting to sound like LP bluffed his ass and he spilled everything he did. Did you tell them that you masterbate too?

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
343 - 08-04-2005, 21:40
Keep us posted about where you get your next job, also give me their telephone number and email address as well.

why?
No reason really, I would just like to know these things.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
344 - 08-04-2005, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven
no one from this site reported you dip **** one of the people you bragged to in real life reported you.

ps karma is a ****er

I never told anybody at work I put them online. In fact , not only did I not mention tribalwar, I didn't even mention doing anything with the pictures other then deleting them. How in the hell could they

#1) Assume I was putting them online
#2)FIND where I hosted/posted them ?

It had to be someone on tribalwar, there is no other explanation. And also for the various people calling bull****, if you think there are holes in my story there probably is. There is much I'm leaving out. Once it all blows over and I know EXACTLY what is or has happened then sure I'll share the entire story, but for the most part what I stated here is all that needs to be known.

LeGo
VeteranX
Old
345 - 08-04-2005, 21:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
hey remember that time =S3= pax threatened to sue andrew for using the =S3= tag in pubs
Jaraxle or Jarlaxle.. did the same thing to Cattabrie when he tried to bring back the Heidi Ho server

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
346 - 08-04-2005, 21:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
It was an anonymous report allegedly so no not really. Unless of course the LP guy was lying to me to get information out. The thing is, he is "loss prevention" and I ****ed up a couple days ago and forgot to scan a gamecube out during a sale. That was when I was confronted about being fired or quitting, this thing with the LP guy didn't happen till a day later so the timing was coincidental. What confused me is if the entire issue was about the pictures, why didn't I talk to a HR manager, why the Loss prevention.... I dunno it all feels wrong.

Dude, stop wondering, there's nothing to think about here. Seriously, you got played plain and simple. He had his finger up your ass and was tossing you up and down like yo-yo, unfortunately for you, you were too inexperienced at life to see his bull**** for what it was. Live and learn.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
347 - 08-04-2005, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez
Dude, stop wondering, there's nothing to think about here. Seriously, you got played plain and simple. He had his finger up your ass and was tossing you up and down like yo-yo, unfortunately for you, you were too inexperienced at life to see his bull**** for what it was. Live and learn.

You're probably right. I can accept that.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
348 - 08-04-2005, 22:16

I didn't "read" those threads I guess, I didn't know those pics were being taken where he works.

FishStix
VeteranXV
Old
349 - 08-04-2005, 22:55
I would be pissed if someone reported me for that ****...

CxD
VeteranXX
Old
350 - 08-04-2005, 23:05
how the **** did I miss this thread

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
351 - 08-05-2005, 01:04
I should've read this thread when I saw it show up....

So I'll add my two cents. Whoever snitched did the right thing. Blitz is a ****ing pervert who deserves whatever he gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
the lady in the orange shirt had a wet spot below her left nipple. it dosn't show up on the picture though. =/
get a ****ing life.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
352 - 08-05-2005, 01:10
lol

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 08-05-2005, 01:36
I would never snitch but I dont feel sorry that someone did.

Page 18 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [So] I just got "terminated"

Social Website Bullshit