hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have yet to ban anyone, mainly because no one is really playing, everyone is waiting for Slut to get back.

This is why I generally avoid 5150 servers. I am sure that everyone else who hates playing there is free to do the same.

after seeing that picture i understand why Vir acts the way he does.

i mean shit, i too would lash out like that on the internet if i got beat up and had my lunch money stolen every day.

ayzianboy said:
after seeing that picture i understand why Vir acts the way he does.

i mean shit, i too would lash out like that on the internet if i got beat up and had my lunch money stolen every day.

Didn't you cheat in T:V?

So how does one "forgive" a TK in game? I just consulted the manual and there's fuck all about it in there

CMVDA said:
Is this the legendary T2 shriker Vir? :lol:

yes, it's the legendary T1 hof Vir!

and legendary UT2K4 manta whore Vir!

and legendary T:V heavy/shield mortar spammer Vir!

(i don't see a trend of 3rd-class worthless positions here or anything)

SoulAuctioneer said:
Didn't you cheat in T:V?

Not to pick on you specifically, but this constant off topic inventory taking is overwhelming faggotry that needs to stop before every single thread just becomes a series of references to the 34 threads that state the original stupid bullshit drama that actually constitutes the core intellectual property of this forum.

T-Refried-455 said:
yes, it's the legendary T1 hof Vir!

and legendary UT2K4 manta whore Vir!

and legendary T:V heavy/shield mortar spammer Vir!

(i don't see a trend of 3rd-class worthless positions here or anything)

Fuck you man, I was a T1 HoF :(

Not everyone can be a capping superstar.

LogRoller said:
Not to pick on you specifically, but this constant off topic inventory taking is overwhelming faggotry that needs to stop before every single thread just becomes a series of references to the 34 threads that state the original stupid bullshit drama that actually constitutes the core intellectual property of this forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back