hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayzianboy said:
ok you two turned fucking retarded (ref and eso)

I was born this way silly pants ;)

I take great pride in my retardation. Good night fair rice-ball, I'll put in a good worth for you with Osama Bin Karim. Maybe he wont bomb your house this time.

ReaListik said:
I think I might be coming out of retirement for this game, so I'll be adminning it up soon. I think you'll find that I've grown up a lot since T1 so you won't have to worry about me personally, but as for "putting up with vir", my stance is that those servers are the property of 5150, and they are not a public service to you or anyone else. You guys are not entitled to any kind of rights or priviledges, so even though it may be uncool to act like a dick admin, I don't see the point of coming here and making such a big deal about it, like this is the labor board or something. In the end, the happiness of the public is of no concern to us, and why should it be? It's not like Dread gets paid to provide a place for you to play.

Tribes is dead and there will be no more army of dicksuckers following you around from game to game. Enough of them will get tired and they'll play elsewhere, damning you to obscurity.

i think its funny when people get so angry from being kicked from a video game

u are so mad that u are trying to hurt his feelings

i think that makes you more gay than anyone here, getting that upset about a game

there i defended vir
a guy who likes pissing people off in video games
Lozaol loser irl lolrolzrolrl

???

you and eso can fight all you want, but why talk shit on VuP? he wasnt talking shit on Tsunami or SP.......

uno, no offense, but it's not like you've had a long and glorious history with Tribe -=VuP=-

NO OFFENSE WAS INTENDED TO ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF VUP

eso just made it painfully easy to push his buttons (his team being one of them), and so i did

okay???

Rev said:
uno, no offense, but it's not like you've had a long and glorious history with Tribe -=VuP=-
who said i did? im seriously missing your point. Are you trying to start a dumbass arguement with me or something?

T-Refried-455 said:
NO OFFENSE WAS INTENDED TO ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF VUP

eso just made it painfully easy to push his buttons (his team being one of them), and so i did

okay???
okay, back to vir bashing/whatever else this thread was doing.

uno said:
who said i did? im seriously missing your point. Are you trying to start a dumbass arguement with me or something?

No, but I wouldn't get all up in someone's grill for implicating Se7en or [nCn]...

uno said:
shaun

where have u been?
I've been around. Trying to get my real life figured out, my man. It's been a mess lately =)

T-Refried-455 said:
if kbd was still around, this wouldn't have happened

i blame TD for its death :sadface:
:lol: I don't know if TW could handle KBD being around. Specifically, I don't know if they could handle James ;)

ayzianboy said:
aren't you a fucking nobody whose only claim to acknowledgement is aimbotting in a pod

aren't you a fuckin idiot who no one likes? I like picking efights, they make me tuff. VAV !

Fact: Vir is not a good admin
Fact: Vir does not care
Fact: Refried is too angry about this.
Fiction: Anything will come of this after a 200+ post thread.

Please, think of the wasted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back