I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick. by pahuyuth - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.
Page 15 of 39
Stig
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 03-24-2005, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk
true, she's a ****ing artist at it
Just imagine if you could suck your own dick though...so much leverage lost for the wife/gf

gf: "thats it, you're on the coach tonight u bastard" *slam*

you: "...****ing YES!"

Sponsored Links
Iason
VeteranX
Old
282 - 03-24-2005, 12:29
I believe it

it's too good to be fake

post some better pics tho for authenticity

Mister Nobody
VeteranXV
Old
283 - 03-24-2005, 12:43
He touched the man****-covered vibrator. Zoz.

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
284 - 03-24-2005, 12:45
I believe it
way stranger things have happened

this guy need to get ****ed up royally

although to resolve the situattion peacefully you should send him a note that says
"I don't want to fight, I just want you to give me lessons"

UgotME
Veteran++
Old
285 - 03-24-2005, 13:04
damn, for all of u here envying about this guy sucking his own ****....

what U want to swallow tooo??

sick..

and one thing no one ever said... u think a girl who owns her own vibrator would'nt mind seeing this act done...

VashioStampede
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 03-24-2005, 13:05
Need more pics.

and if this IS bs but this man will key his car and put **** on his windshild to take pictures just for us...props to him

Tremorkill
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 03-24-2005, 13:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgotME

sick..

and one thing no one ever said... u think a girl who owns her own vibrator would'nt mind seeing this act done...
wtf ban this member

rahan
VeteranX
Old
288 - 03-24-2005, 13:16
Even if this is bs, it's still ****ing funny!
You made my day

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
289 - 03-24-2005, 13:18
Quote:

sick..
Welcome to Tribalwar, meber

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
290 - 03-24-2005, 13:19
we need an update ASAP

Soldevi
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 03-24-2005, 13:21
updates and new pics to keep the epicness rolling

pahuyuth
VeteranX
Old
292 - 03-24-2005, 13:24
Seth 1 , pahuyuth 0

As stupid as the mother****er is, he has won this round.

I talked to Megan again. She wasn't very happy to be speaking with me because apparently Seth got one of his cronies to corroborate his stalking accusation. I've never met this friend of Seth's but Megan seems to think he's a stand up guy, even though he hangs out with a self fellating jackass liar. She said that it is looking more and more like I'm making all of this **** up to undermine her relationship with him. I told her that it would be much more effective to just go beat his ass (if I was that type) or to make up something slightly more believable if I wanted to do that. Her reply was "That's what you want me to think. You're betting that I'll believe this because it is so over the top." I couldn't even respond to that. She then said "Which is more likely, Scott? That Seth was sucking his dick in my home or that you're just a jealous ex determined to break us up? Don't contact me again until I have time to think things through some more. Don't bother Seth, either." Then she hung up on me.

I'm at a disadvantage here because I have no witnesses or proof other than the notes he left and the damage to my car, which I can't really prove was done by Seth. Unfortunately, the dildo is gone. I put it in the outside trash bin so that Megan's little sister wouldn't find it in the house, but the trash was collected today. I should have listened to everyone's advice and retrieved it when I had the chance.

I never thought I would be wishing I could pull a lubed and **** smeared dildo out of the trash.

I think it is time to go Seth hunting.

Iason
VeteranX
Old
293 - 03-24-2005, 13:25
you should have not told Megan anything, and just called the cops when he keyed your car.

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
294 - 03-24-2005, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pahuyuth
Seth 1 , pahuyuth 0

As stupid as the mother****er is, he has won this round.

I talked to Megan again. She wasn't very happy to be speaking with me because apparently Seth got one of his cronies to corroborate his stalking accusation. I've never met this friend of Seth's but Megan seems to think he's a stand up guy, even though he hangs out with a self fellating jackass liar. She said that it is looking more and more like I'm making all of this **** up to undermine her relationship with him. I told her that it would be much more effective to just go beat his ass (if I was that type) or to make up something slightly more believable if I wanted to do that. Her reply was "That's what you want me to think. You're betting that I'll believe this because it is so over the top." I couldn't even respond to that. She then said "Which is more likely, Scott? That Seth was sucking his dick in my home or that you're just a jealous ex determined to break us up? Don't contact me again until I have time to think things through some more. Don't bother Seth, either." Then she hung up on me.

I'm at a disadvantage here because I have no witnesses or proof other than the notes he left and the damage to my car, which I can't really prove was done by Seth. Unfortunately, the dildo is gone. I put it in the outside trash bin so that Megan's little sister wouldn't find it in the house, but the trash was collected today. I should have listened to everyone's advice and retrieved it when I had the chance.

I never thought I would be wishing I could pull a lubed and **** smeared dildo out of the trash.

I think it is time to go Seth hunting.

ah ****z

F|burt|C
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 03-24-2005, 13:27
the cajones on this guy.

he got caught sucking his own dick with a dildo in his ass, and has threatens you and damages your ****? how long does he think he can get away with it. if it were me i'd just be like **** and sheepishly hide away from society and never answer to anything.

but i guess that's why i enjoy sex with females, not sucking my own dick, and not putting anything in my ass.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
296 - 03-24-2005, 13:28
KiCK HIS ASS.

TW is WITH YOU

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
297 - 03-24-2005, 13:34
time to go seth hunting.

Tycho
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 03-24-2005, 13:34
Quote:
You think that every woman that owns a vibrator wants to see a man suck his own dick? ****, with your vast knowledge of the opposite sex I bet you have 4 or 5 dating books on the best-seller list, right?

Smay
VeteranXX
Old
299 - 03-24-2005, 13:35
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...55111?v=glance
Quote:
Product Description:
The ultimate in safe sex -- self-performed oral pleasure at any hour of the day! If you've ever dreamed about this practice, this book can make your fantasy a reality. Packed with photos, advice, stories and training tips by men who know what they're doing!

Forgive the hype: this is also a serious examination of the history (through a variety of reports) and application of self-performed oral sex. It's both a fascinating examination of social perceptions and cultural mores, and a guide to specifics.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
300 - 03-24-2005, 13:37
at this point you should just release Megans/seth's email

Page 15 of 39

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Social Website Bullshit