[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

the gullibility in this thread is amazing :shrug:

Who's to say this member isn't just someone's smurf account?

FFS. Just becuase someone is a member doesn't mean "they have no clue about interweb or can bring teh funneh etc etc"

you instantly gather that its a vet ^ smurf account.

The only difference with a vet and a vet 5 lets say is they have read x more threads, that's about it. sorry

Oh and they have more e-friends, that makes you a better poster!

instead of posting your sister, you should steal the pic of the chick that he has in his profile and post as her, and pretend to be wicked pissed off and threaten to get him arrested for stealing "your" identity

that'd be hilarious.

Jislan said:
the gullibility in this thread is amazing :shrug:

Who's to say this member isn't just someone's smurf account?

Nah, it's win win.

If it's a smurf, they're obviously a good enough storyteller that at least we get a decent ending.

If it's real, it's comedy gold.

P1aGu3 said:
yellowdotforeasyfinding

go drink abo piss u tosser.

[I'm not quite sure what I just said, but it sounds bad]

Rabid_Bear said:
instead of posting your sister, you should steal the pic of the chick that he has in his profile and post as her, and pretend to be wicked pissed off and threaten to get him arrested for stealing "your" identity

that'd be hilarious.

Now this is fucking comedy gold. You can keep emailing him threatening letters, saying stuff like she's hired a dectective and will find out where he lives and works. Then start emailing him with things like your address and phone number.

In a couple of weeks time you can probably have him willing to leave a suitcase full of cash somewhere as 'damages.'

Last edited:
thread_dot_hot_new.gif

mr_luc said:
See, Core, that's the kind of response that a reasonable person would have.

so you're calling me unreasonable? yeah, i'm almost in the same age group as this guy, and yes i'm a filthy fucking pig (what guy isn't?), and yes i've dabbled with this kind of shit before (happy?), although i never acted on any of it. but my previous response was based on how i think i would feel/react if my son did this to me. most people here don't have that perspective. i'm not unreasonable. i think my post was quite reasonable.

|Revenant| said:
FFS. Just becuase someone is a member doesn't mean "they have no clue about interweb or can bring teh funneh etc etc"

you instantly gather that its a vet ^ smurf account.

The only difference with a vet and a vet 5 lets say is they have read x more threads, that's about it. sorry

Oh and they have more e-friends, that makes you a better poster!

Shutup meber.

Back