Famous TW Fuckups

heath and jick:

two suburban gangsta rappers who think wearing g-unit sneakers make them hard.

jaeger -rg-:

a fat lonely man who dedicated way too much time to being an internet asshole. (he was good at it though).

skillz/slotr:

a futuristic hybrid organism (like those aliens off the simspons with two heads) one side is a lazy stoner with atrocious grammar/spelling the other side is the hyper aggressive steroid freak who will "fucking smash fucks like you".

what about Makasuro, a grown man who fucks ugly 16 year old gook bitches that dont speak english

Flash said:
Terox for smoking crack and releasing the video to tw should definitly be added.

post #19

Just cought up with the rest of the thread. What is sad is that almost all of these fuckups have been bumped at one time or another, and I almost have read them all =]

this thread is fucking awesome.

easily one of the best TW has had for months and months

add:

suicidetaxi
madcat
celestial maybe
xplo (thought he should get paid for working register at the $ store the same amount as the owner gets, closet commie)
fngrbang - has never made a good thread...ever

Anyone remember Rasta's "The Truth Behind TsN" thread where he tried to sully TSN and IE because Beatstick was watching over Wonderdog's shoulder when he was shoutcasting an S3 match?

It's funny because back when Tribes was in its prime, that was a huge fucking deal.

who was the idiot that said he got a "new ricer" but some member came in and posted pics proving it was off of some tuner magazine?

GoD-Chry said:
who was the idiot that said he got a "new ricer" but some member came in and posted pics proving it was off of some tuner magazine?

lolz i remember that it was GOLD

-§trife- said:
Anyone remember Rasta's "The Truth Behind TsN" thread where he tried to sully TSN and IE because Beatstick was watching over Wonderdog's shoulder when he was shoutcasting an S3 match?

It's funny because back when Tribes was in its prime, that was a huge fucking deal.

haha i remember that. rasta bitched a lot about everything though.

Back