omg I just had the best sex of my life

TWfuckers1.JPG

Makasuro said:
In the mean time.

ChatBeach_040.jpg

see NO penis, it's not me fuckers
That's the old tuck it between the legs and keep it closed w/ the crossed legs trick

If you want to prove it, it's going to have to be spread and from the bottom so no cock hiding. Even then, you can roll your nuts and dong up into your body and tape it if you are really hardcore

Someone find the picture of him from the other thread. It's got his computer and room in the background. Maybe we can match them up?

Aestis said:
That's the old tuck it between the legs and keep it closed w/ the crossed legs trick

If you want to prove it, it's going to have to be spread and from the bottom so no cock hiding. Even then, you can roll your nuts and dong up into your body and tape it if you are really hardcore

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's obviously him, and I don't think he's pulling a loopback (self-diddling). Try pushing your cock down and sealing your legs, that's the Makasuro effect

wow you guys are nerds.

the vadility of the complete story cannot be confirmed without being there no dobut, but i belive him anyway. he owned all you fuckers with pics with w/e you wanted. accept defeat, and move on.

Aestis said:

:rofl::lol:

Back