we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

did i make page 1 in this thread of epic proportions?

goodwork jewboy, your still going to hell for what you did to jebus, but goodwork anyway.

boy am I glad I didn't end up donating...I need to buy MY fat ass a laptop, not some other fat faggot

Colosus lied people died.

I really dont care if he spent the extra, as long as the server stuff got purchased. Colosus has put a lot of time into the site and I really dont have much of a problem with him using some of it for a new rig. I can see where people might get pissed, but I dont mind personally.

I got my tax refund and sent in another $107.
Told Colosus to send it to Homelan to buy them a drink.
I'm sure any extra money went to equipment.

If anything, we should start another drive for some T:V servers. People talk about wanting to start a ladder, well, we need servers to do that.

ok to add an actual response:

Since when does someone need a new laptop for something like this. I dont know where Colosus lives, but unless its in fucking idaho, there are a ton of places you can simply rent a laptop if he needed one just for the tribes press event.

As much as i find TWL admins complete faggots, at least i know Triston and Polaris are taking the contributions we make and putting it towards the site instead of fucking buying themselves new computer equipment.

SarcaStick said:
I bet you there will be a lack of posts because the fear of being banned.

:rofl: fuckin scrubs.

There's nothing really to say right now, Rob. :/ Needs more wood before the fire really gets going.

I don't give a damn about this thread, but it just reminded me that I still don't have my goddamn contributor tags.
Goddamnit.

EDIT: I WANT MY CONTRIBUTOR TAGS!@#

If legit purchases were made then it should be no problem for them to scan the receipts and post them for all to see.

Back