My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

I don't like old threads being bumped but I missed this thread! I am glad this one got bumped... anyone have all the finished ps pictures?

Oh god, I'd posted before he posted the story and never actually read it. Holy shit. That brought me to tears. What an amazing story. I can't even believe it. Damn.

VV, it's obvious you're an EXCEPTIONAL human being. Thanks for gracing us with your presence, dude. Thank you for posting the story (over a year ago) as well. Good stuff.

I'm really speechless at the moment, so I'm going to stop here.

telefon.gif

FSB-HMR said:
you guys suck, sorry but thats just the truth... here is a PROPER photoshop with correct light values and atleast the tie... great affort tho.. im sure vietviet is deeply appreciative.
http://slimfotay.atspace.com/vietfam.jpg

Its perfect.

Dear ALL,

You have seen around lately, malicious Web Hosting companies providing Free web hosting service just for the time of launch of their commercial services.

We guarantee that this is not going to happen with ATSPACE.COM.
Our philosophy is to maintain from LOW COST to NO COST status while providing an utmost level of services to all our customers.

You ALL have seen that we developed a special FREE Web Hosting Control Panel platform to accommodate these services, so our goal is to build a multi national community of webmasters and help this community grow.

ATSPACE.COM free hosting services are possible because many clients use other ZETTAHOST.COM - Zetta Hosting Solutions web hosting services like low-cost, reliable, professional web hosting solutions, additional optional features, professional script installation and assistance, professional website design, development and promotion...

ATSPACE.COM offers free advanced hosting service to all its customers for $0.00.

Our approach to free web hosting is to deliver a free service even without banners. ATSPACE.COM will NEVER require a payment of web hosting fees for the free advanced web hosting. We will show you that you can trust us and that cliches -- like "cheap hosts cannot be good" or "too good to be true" do NOT apply to Zetta Hosting Solutions and its free service - ATSPACE.COM.

We provide fast, reliable and low cost services to all, no matter what size is your business or where you are located... If you like our free services and wish to get more flexibility and even bigger personal support and hosting extras you can always switch to one of our Professional Web Hosting plans.

Thank you for your interest and support!

ATSPACE.COM TEAM

:/

Just an update........

My son, 24 years old now, is living in Japan, teaching english at a medical college. His students are 21 year old nurses :), so he is having a blast. He is also DJing, mostly trance music, at all night parties. He stays in touch via email on a regular basis. Thanks again to all that showed their support. <3

Back