My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

old_skul said:
This is pretty mindblowing. 11 pages with no flames must be a Tribalwar record. Just when I think this place has finally gone down in flames, a cause emerges that people unite around.

I'm glad it's a worthy cause.

Fixed.

The pic with your father in the chair, and you and your son standing up, is pretty much the best pic here so far. I'm sure with a little tweaking it will be even better. That would be the one I would use for that. I'm interested in seeing the pic of your son at age 21, in my search for the "aging program" I found this:

MorphMan

I already downloaded the demo, and I'm interested to see if I can do this with the picture of your "young" son converted to the "older" picture of him. As a little bonus for you.

Last edited:
flames.jpg

:eek:

Uncle Slappy said:
Am I the only one just damn curious for more details on the whole story? Not because I doubt it's authenticity, but this is such a great thread it seems necessary=)

yeah, more info.
what does kidnapped mean exactly? by whom?
a stranger? a relative? Michael Jackson?

Oh heck's will need a little variation on the arms of the suits on Vet and the grandfather. They are the same suit, but they need to not look it.

Impressive work all around. Looking forward to see Mushashi's "Older Grandfather".

piotrr said:
Oh heck's will need a little variation on the arms of the suits on Vet and the grandfather. They are the same suit, but they need to not look it.

Impressive work all around. Looking forward to see Mushashi's "Older Grandfather".

Thats on the final touch up list.

Musashi said:
I would also like to know the back-story, but I also respect Viet's right to privacy.

so VV, if you would like to share it with us, we would appreciate it, but if you choose not to, we fully understand.

Thanks Musashi.

Several of you have asked that I give the full background on this. I will consider it carefully, as I do feel a debt to all of you. I have to warn you though, that the full story is long. A condensed version wouldn't give the details needed to comprehend what happened. I also have to consider the feelings of my son. I am not sure how he would feel about it all coming out here, especially since I posted his birth name here (brain fart...what you want from an old man :)) . Maybe I can just edit out the names from my previous post. We'll see.

I will try to write the story down over the weekend. I will also email him, and ask for his feelings on the matter. I love my son deeply, and don't want to do anything that would hurt him. He has been through more than enough.

I will do my best to come up with the best explanation without writing anything that might hurt him, and will post here what my decision is by Sunday night. Thanks again.

Vet

DwarfVader said:
Viet... I'm doing my part right now, starting work immediatly.

The power of TW, is one of the greatest collective powers on the planet earth.

Heck, Musashi, Dwarf

Drinks are on me

:cheers:

WRH_Viet_Vet said:
Thanks Musashi.

Several of you have asked that I give the full background on this. I will consider it carefully, as I do feel a debt to all of you. I have to warn you though, that the full story is long. A condensed version wouldn't give the details needed to comprehend what happened. I also have to consider the feelings of my son. I am not sure how he would feel about it all coming out here, especially since I posted his birth name here (brain fart...what you want from an old man :)) . Maybe I can just edit out the names from my previous post. We'll see.

I will try to write the story down over the weekend. I will also email him, and ask for his feelings on the matter. I love my son deeply, and don't want to do anything that would hurt him. He has been through more than enough.

I will do my best to come up with the best explanation without writing anything that might hurt him, and will post here what my decision is by Sunday night. Thanks again.

Vet

totally understandable! incredible job on the photo's!

DwarfVader said:
Fixed.

The pic with your father in the chair, and you and your son standing up, is pretty much the best pic here so far. I'm sure with a little tweaking it will be even better. That would be the one I would use for that. I'm interested in seeing the pic of your son at age 21, in my search for the "aging program" I found this:

MorphMan

I already downloaded the demo, and I'm interested to see if I can do this with the picture of your "young" son converted to the "older" picture of him. As a little bonus for you.

Yeah, that would be sweet. Give him a pic with his kid at say age 10 or 12.

Back