I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

Tribal Imperialist said:
How is she not deep enough? Fucking babies come through there

through is the key word there. Big difference between vagina and uterus.

Update:

The bleeding slowed down by about, what she tells me is 15%. This is the 3rd bleed day and im going ot ask her to set up an apointment with a doc. She doesnt have any pain. untill she can get to a doc im going to get her a few hypo allerginic liquid douches, the stuff the cleanes out the bad bacteria not not much of the good. The blood is still think, but now it has a strange smell thats kind of like fish/amonia. anybody now what it is?

My god, I hope you rendered her incapable of getting pregnant, you get married and never ever have children.

Ummm when is she supposed to have her period? If it wasn't her period and she was bleeding a few days straight then she would probably be dieing about now. :D Especially at that young of an age, periods are sporatic. I mean come on.... if she doesn't know her body that well then it's scary she is having sex.

why are you getting medical advice here. go to a doc you stupid fuckin idiot. she has been bleeding three days, and your posting on TW. dumbass. oh yeah don't have or adopt kids.

It's really starting to sound like a miscarriage to me. If it's most certainly not her period, but she's bleeding for 3 days straight...:shrug: sounds like miscarriage to me.

she should be seeing a doctor immediately, I don't know why the hell you haven't done so already.

chances are you did some decent damage inside of her, possibly the cervix. I did this once before. We had no idea what was wrong, hesitated a couple days (stupid.) and she went to see a doctor.

If that's what happened, its something that takes a bit to heal so be prepared to go without for a while.

once again.

TAKE HER TO A GODDAMN DOCTOR.

k.

Back