I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

yes because doubting the veracity of this story is an obvious attempt to conceal my concern with the size of my penis.

dumbass

so when are you gonna be bringing your sister to the OBGYN?

this thread has had the placid taste of bullshit all the way through. i suggest you just kill yourself and save the world of the resources you are no doubt consuming in place of a more qualifying piece of human matter.

JuggerNaught said:
never had enough cock to make a girl bleed huh?

Yeah that must be it.

Strangly enough I prefer intercourse too be enjoyable, if she doesn't bleed but enjoys the experience I am satisfied.

Sijandi said:
Yeah that must be it.

Strangly enough I prefer intercourse too be enjoyable, if she doesn't bleed but enjoys the experience I am satisfied.

so you're saying you have a small wenis?....i hear ya bro...i feel for ya..just cant quite reach ya.

JuggerNaught said:
so you're saying you have a small wenis?....i hear ya bro...i feel for ya..just cant quite reach ya.

Actually I have, it was very disturbing experience and I really hope it never happens again, I wish it hadn't happened in the first place.

Now STFU you are drawing attention away from the delightful tale of misery and woe that is having a monster cock and azn girlfriend.

i think your stupidity is an even more delightful tale of misery

Sijandi said:
Actually I have, it was very disturbing experience and I really hope it never happens again, I wish it hadn't happened in the first place.

Now STFU you are drawing attention away from the delightful tale of misery and woe that is having a monster cock and azn girlfriend.

2 posts ago you inferred you didnt make them bleed..now suddenly your cock has grown 5 inches and you're leaving them with hamburger between thier legs...make up your mind stud..

his e-penis goes through dramatic changes in a very short time period.

K-Rex said:
Ok, I just got this terrible but slightly humorous visual image...

I can just see Reggs freaking out with some 18 year old girl bleeding to death and crying her eyes out...

"don't worry honey, instead of the doctor I know people that will help!!"

(sobb, sobb) "ok honey" (sobb, sobb)

Now he's huddled over the computer while his girlfriend is on the ground just rocking back and forth quietly sobbing, going over her life and the future of it. This whole time upstairs is some old guy asleep under an afghan and on a couch with plastic covering. Across the room is a woman playing crossword puzzles with C-Span on the TV. Neither of them having a clue of what a terrrible situation is happening in the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
There is not a rofl smiley big enough for the emotions I am experiencing right now as a result of that post.

JuggerNaught said:
2 posts ago you inferred you didnt make them bleed..now suddenly your cock has grown 5 inches and you're leaving them with hamburger between thier legs...make up your mind stud..

Maybe you're looking at the wrong way. Perhaps when it came time to do the deed he found out she had a penis, and he was the one who ended up bleeding.

Why the fuck do you care 'who's fault it is?'

You're BLAMING this terrible situation on her, and you're thinking about marrying this girl? Good job dude!

No wonder your dick is big. Your brain fell out of your head, through your torse, and got stuck in your penis. Good luck with that.

Oh yeah. Take her to a fucking cooch doctor before she gets REALLY sick.
*hint* The guy in the alley with the trench coat and wire hanger doesn't count.

I have, what I have been told, is a larger than normal wenis myself, and it only took one experience when I was young, knocking the shit out of a girl's ovary, for me to learn how to take it easy. I've never made anybody bleed for Christ's sake, but you do have to take care how you stick that thing in after a point.

Back