J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Mud Sloth said:
That guy really is kind of pitiful. Even if things happened exactly the way he described on his site, it's not any better. He admits to keeping the goatse printout for 3 months, spending weeks consulting with his "contacts" to track down nspec, keeping this information until the "time was right," waiting for 2 hours outside his work, then confronting him at a 7-11. At no point does the guy say anything that doesn't prove he's a complete and total loser.

yeah i agree

i mean shit, doesn't he have anything better to do ?

i'd at least rather want to play with my balls, ro something

MaD_ReBeL said:
los angeles i think. thought it was the sherman oaks area not sure why i think that ...

thats far out.

I can't believe some iranian is going to act like hes tough shit. If he was in fact a large black man and claimed that brought back some of us "tougher days" I'd fucking believe it. But some Iranian is going to act like hes from the streets, bull fucking shit. Dunno about LA (anything is possible there), but Iranians/people of Arab decent aren't hard shit here.

god-epic plays football? i always just thought he was huge because he enjoyed blocking the sun

I don't care how pitiful nspectre is, he could take Jeremy (The Fairy) Daspin.

Who does this guy think he is? If some guy did that crap to me I'd beat all of his teeth out, make a necklace out of them, and give it to his girlfriend.

Sounds like a Cali road trip is going to be planned. maybe strike on halloween with goatse costumes. Timing would be priceless, a gaping ass with people yelling trick or treat.

xpdnc said:
god-epic plays football? i always just thought he was huge because he enjoyed blocking the sun
rofl

no, he playes the foozeball..

it's alac from slap btw... join lat's new team

While it is frightening that he basically stalked you, and you have proof of it, I still don't see the point in not knocking the fuck out of him. He's been talking about this shit for a couple weeks now on HK. (I'm still a member there, go figure)

He would be singing a very different tune right now, but the police already have notified him of him making "terrorist threats" so I doubt they would have come down on your side. Either get an RO now or kick the fucker's ass. Honestly, doing nothing is really stupid.

If it were me.. I would have punched him in the jaw the first minute he started threatening me, and then speared his ass into the ground. The cops will be on your side when the other guy is already in the doghouse for threats. Taking advantage of that would have been the best course. Now.. you gotta get the RO or press charges. You lost your chance to beat the shit out of Jeremy Despin of Flame 4 Fags fame.

My parents who both have careers in law (one's a judge and the other is a lawyer) say that you have nothing against him and would have a hard time doing anything against him. He however has you for treaspassing and what could be considered assault (arguably) when you backed up with him there. Anyway nothing majorly legal can come from this. :shrug:

Anyway in my opinion you are still awesome! Keep up the good work. :head:

btw nspectre, you should be more observave when u drive :/ cmon id notice a fuckin iranian guy following me in a car

TheGhost said:
I can't believe some iranian is going to act like hes tough shit.

Watch out for teh Camel Clutch!!!!

Anyway, I believe nspecs version of the story more. Someone who hand delivered a note to anothers house wouldn't be so "afraid" of a face to face confrontation.

[size=+3]F4$LAN 1!!!!!![/size]

[size=+1]When: September 12th, 2003
Where: J. Daspin III's house
What: It's a LAN party, duh.

Come one, come all to the first annual Flame 4 Cash LAN party to be sponsored and hosted by Jeremy Daspin, III! Yes, folks, in an effort to unite two unique groups of fine netizens, Jeremy has kindly offered up his house as the meeting place for our LAN party!

The only game to be played is: No Life v1.0 beta*

So, bring all your friends! A break during the weekend may also occur, so bring your baseball bats, hockey sticks, and golf clubs, because there's going to be a whole lot of action going on![/size]

[size=-4]* Prequel to Half Life, this is a FPS (First Person Stalker) game. In this exciting prequel, our protagonist is Mr. J. Daspin. Mr. Daspin begins his quest for revenge for the evil Tribal Whores that destroyed his life and took down his site. Armed with his powerful weapons of goatse and blonde girlfriend with disposable camera, Mr. Daspin seeks out his ultimate opponent known simply as 'Troy.'

Watch as corrupt police officers attempt to prevent Daspin from unleashing the power of 3 month old goatse. His journeys will take him to exciting scenery such as 7-11 and Courtroom 5. PLUS, you didn't hear this from me, but it's been rumored that Mr. Daspin even journeys into the Federal Prison where he has to avoid a deadly onslaught from Bubba.

** Bringing a computer is optional and is in fact, strongly discouraged. There is no entrance fee. No game playing will actually take place. Please bring bats... lots of them.[/size]

how long did it take you to come up with that invar?

btw maybe Jeremy's the one who's been calling my cell phone posing as a TW member.. since he's the only one who won't let the fuck go

Back