Cheated On

what i dont get is why they stay with you. I dont mean you literally.. but why cant she just break it off..

Dude end it 100% dont ask why or anything.. and i promise she will come crawling back

Im real sorry.. that sucks..

Aww Blitz, you know you are loved, Im sorry for all you are going thru..What a crappy way to thing to do to someone. You are a sweet guy, appartently too good for her so just hold your chin up and move along. I know easy to say but hard to do.. If you need to talk let me know. :heart: to Blitz.

I only read your post, now I will read the rest.

Can't say I blame her.

Blitz has been a cranky old bitch for the last year and a half; I don't think I've seen the guy near-pleasant during that time; given I might have looked the other way whenever he was and maybe he's been deliberately venting whenever I could see it.

Tams still did everything wrong and I would typically blame her for everything. Not even Flash has any responsibility here. He's never agreed to be faithful or anything, he's not breaking any implied promises. It's funny as hell and very TW to post images of the guy jacking off though, can't argue with that.

Whoever said "Bros before Ho's"... Ghey man, trés ghey.

So what exactly did she say after you confronted her? did she have at least an excuse? not that it would matter. That just really suprises me, she seemed so much better then that...

and how did you find her email account and get in?? details man details!

Sorry to hear it bro but with women like that you just cant ever trust them again.

you need to burn all her pictures and anything else that was asociated with her, it helps a little. or you can put all that stuff in a box in your attic and look at it 5 years later and laugh! :)

piotrr said:
Not even Flash has any responsibility here.

if he knew she had a bf, but fucked her anyway, he has agreed to a severe ass-kicking by 8 of the guys friends.

it's in the "being a guy" handbook, page 146.

sorry to hear that dood. Same thing just happened to me a little over a month ago except it was my wife and a very good friend of mine who was in my wedding. Sucks but be the better person and just let go. Don't do anything stupid they are not worth it.

wait wait wait Per your saying that blitz had it comming just because he was cranky on a internet forum??

you are such a european.

Kelven said:
sorry to hear that dood. Same thing just happened to me a little over a month ago except it was my wife and a very good friend of mine who was in my wedding. Sucks but be the better person and just let go. Don't do anything stupid they are not worth it.

damn dude, no one deserves that...

Adonis said:
wait wait wait Per your saying that blitz had it comming just because he was cranky on a internet forum??

you are such a european.

Maybe he is an email buddy too. Should we ask for pics? ;)

Kelven said:

My husband was married to his first wife for 5 years. His best buddy from the Air Force he found out had been having an affair with his ex for about 1 1/2 years before he knew.. The guy even got down and out and my hubby had given him the spare bedroom not realizing what we going on.. He got divorced, they married the day after.. He met me so now its all good. :D

Bad_CRC,

Can't believe you actually bought the handbook and read past page 2: "Do whatever the fuck you like and say it's because you're a guy".

Naw Adonis, I'm not saying it's fo sho. If he WAS the kind of cranky bitch he's been where I've seen him, that's when I understand someone would not be satisfied with him, is what I mean. If that whole crankiness was just something he did whenever I was around, in that case I'm most probably wrong and he was all sweet and nice and cuddly and Swedish and all that jazz and in that case I don't understand why the hell Tammy would go and throw all that away.

Jazmine, I may be Swedish but I ain't no forum whore. Oh wait, okay, so I'm a forum whore but I ain't.. Yea hold on let me get my camera.

Back