Cheated On

Mav said:
damn..that sucks blitz..

i'd ban her out of #4m but she's 'close' with alot of the people in there.

Ban her anyway. Then everyone will be like "wat u do taht 4???/" and you can be all "OMG!! bcuz shes a cheetign HORE!!!!!1".

What's the point of being an op if you can't kick a little ass in the name of justice, right?

Oh. And the only reason everyone wants her pics posted is because TW is full of horny little boys. It's probably a good idea anyway, though.

post the pics.

at LEAST post the non naked ones so we can decide if you are better off or if you should be bummed.

I didnt read the whole thread, but heres my advice.

Do not even consider continuing this relationship. Cheating is a habit that will never be broken, she will continue to do it, regardless of what she says.

Don't be so bummed out, you lost a cheating whore, you win.

Post the pics.

Yankee is right.

And the lyrics to "pushit" dont apply here. (since that song is basically about not letting him take his dick out to cum)

Let me just say that while this situation sucks Blitz, I think you're better off. I've seen pics of Plain Jane.. and I'll be damned. Her name is generous with her looks. She looks like she's been cracked in the face with a shovel multiple times.

Ah what the hell.. post the pics anyways for the sake of revenge. But you'll fnid someone better. After all, she almost sent pics of herself to goaks.

This thread would easily become the greatest of all time if you would just post the pics of the ex.

I know somewhere deep inside you have some feelings left for the filthy whorebag, but trust me those will leave soon.
Post the pics, it's the right thing to do. :)

once he posts pic this thread is dead. only reason its still alive because people want nekkid chick pics.
sorry to hear about that shit blitz.

he's obviously gonna wait to talk to her, and then after she chews him out for post personal shit on tw.com, after she fucked up, then he'll post pics,

but i think she might have a trump card.

btw anyone know what technique Flash uses to shave his nuts?

Hey Blitz, I know we haven't spoken in a while, but if you want to talk at all, let me know.

I didn't think Flash was even capable of things like that, but whatever.

Feel better soon. Still in disbelief.

heh, if you still haven’t posted them its obvious you still love her. Normally i would suggest spreading them but in this situation I think you will feel awful afterwards.

If you haven’t confronted her yet, do so, and if she acts like a bitch, post them.

What I’m trying to say is let her conscience make her suffer don’t do anything dreadful. If she has no conscience, let her action maker her suffer by posting the pics. I think that will teach her two very important lessons: 1) DON’T BE CHEATING SLUT 2) Don’t post/send pics on the interweb if you don’t want people seeing them.

The only pic I have of Plain Jane is the one after she whacked her face into a mirror. Someone posted it in an "owned" thread on t2bb.

ownedpj.jpg

Back