Bye Bye TW

fraggle ... you are being nice.

If you do not take steps to correct this behaviour of yours, I will be forced to tell everyone about you and critter and the night downtown in the $2 motel.

trainwreck.jpg

fraggle said:
I just have to say that this is the most fucking ignorant and offensive sig I have ever seen here.
Yeah! Wooohooo! Rape is funny! What a clever, clever, braindamage victim you are.
:no:
Can you tie your shoes without detailed documentation as well? Good for you!
It's always inspiring to see those disadvantaged with inferior cerebral functionality manage to funtion in modern society. Had you been born in some other place than north america, I have no doubt you would have been drowned in the nearest availiable body of water by now to prevent the waste of precious food. You should consider yourself lucky.
:)

Not that i'm particularly upset by or effected personally by it, so much as deeply disgusted by this obvious sign that the human genepool could produce such obviously defective and revolting results such as yourself.

I sincerely hope that you are sterile or there might be a chance (however small) that you may some day pass your rotted stinking chromosomes on to some unlucky host. (...although this will most likely require you to lurk in womens bathrooms ejaculating on the toilet seats as no sane being, human or animal, with any sense would be stupid enough to touch your pasty flab covered glad garbage bag of a body without catching some horrible wasting disease.)

I imagine women cross the street when they see your fetid corpulant meatsack come lumbering down the street. The ones who can see your glazed drooling visage anyway.

Congratulations. You have proved yourself to be by far the most revolting waste of skin and oxygen on this forum.
For your prize may I suggest banning and group anal rape by the local fudgepacking squad of the local maximum security prison of your choice, followed by a refreshing drano enema & Neek patented intestinal bowtie(tm).
Since It is impossible for me to deliver your prize in person due to the anonymous nature of the internet, (not that I would be tempted to enter your general vicinity for fear of stupidity contamination...)
...may I suggest you do humanity a favor and stick your head in a woodchipper.

Welcome to the few, the idiotic, my ignore list.
You are #2. Thanks for breaking an almost perfect record of tolerance on my part.
Assclown.

Hot NUDE ©ritter pics.zip

Last edited:
Neek said:
I just have to say that this is the most fucking ignorant and offensive sig I have ever seen here.
Yeah! Wooohooo! Rape is funny! What a clever, clever, braindamage victim you are.
:no:
Can you tie your shoes without detailed documentation as well? Good for you!
It's always inspiring to see those disadvantaged with inferior cerebral functionality manage to funtion in modern society. Had you been born in some other place than north america, I have no doubt you would have been drowned in the nearest availiable body of water by now to prevent the waste of precious food. You should consider yourself lucky.
:)

Not that i'm particularly upset by or effected personally by it, so much as deeply disgusted by this obvious sign that the human genepool could produce such obviously defective and revolting results such as yourself.

I sincerely hope that you are sterile or there might be a chance (however small) that you may some day pass your rotted stinking chromosomes on to some unlucky host. (...although this will most likely require you to lurk in womens bathrooms ejaculating on the toilet seats as no sane being, human or animal, with any sense would be stupid enough to touch your pasty flab covered glad garbage bag of a body without catching some horrible wasting disease.)

I imagine women cross the street when they see your fetid corpulant meatsack come lumbering down the street. The ones who can see your glazed drooling visage anyway.

Congratulations. You have proved yourself to be by far the most revolting waste of skin and oxygen on this forum.
For your prize may I suggest banning and group anal rape by the local fudgepacking squad of the local maximum security prison of your choice, followed by a refreshing drano enema & Neek patented intestinal bowtie(tm).
Since It is impossible for me to deliver your prize in person due to the anonymous nature of the internet, (not that I would be tempted to enter your general vicinity for fear of stupidity contamination...)
...may I suggest you do humanity a favor and stick your head in a woodchipper.

Welcome to the few, the idiotic, my ignore list.
You are #2. Thanks for breaking an good almost perfect record of tolerance on my part.
Assclown.
i've never seen you post before, but i really hope you post more often, that was quite possibly the funniest rant i've ever read here. i'm seriously :lol:

Back