Thanks again for all your help with hotornot people of tribalwar irc (especially scou

Trust me it's worth the $6 bro

I was so like "I am not paying $6 to chat with fucking 13-year-old AOLers" for so long

but now I'm glad I joined :eek:

I can't help but smile when I see this smiley, I don't know why: :shock:

Beav: You give the treatment then, the chicks with lots of dark eyeshadow (or the circles under thier eyes :eek:) don't turn me on at all. Sry. {-|

I don't care if I look like the construction worker from the villiage people, banging a hammer while dancing in a disco with nothing but a hard hat and a hard on...

if it brings in the ladies, I'm all over it

yea, but it looks as if its bringing in the man sausage not the ladies. even then, the ladies might want to put a plastic man sausage in ur butt. :shurgz:

the real question, neavis, is where are you going with all of the threads you start about meeting internet wimmins

to glean whatever advice I can from experienced people because my daddy and mommy never taught me how to deal with the opposite sex.

ill not be convinced that easily

interweb chat boards for video games are horrible sources for sexual experience

(at least i would think)

ok then, perhaps to convince other people that previously trivial websites like hotornot may actually work

why would i want to "show off" my leet interweb dating skills? is that what you're implying?

no im certainly not implying that

that would be like implying that orbital actually believes what he says

That last girl = butterface

I'd be pretty skeptical about any girl I met on the internet, regardless of how hot she was. I bet the risk of her being fucked in the head rises dramatically.

How in Gods creation did I pass up this thread the last 2 days without clicking.

:rofl:

I'll give a nod to Beav for self infliction.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't live life.

SarcaStick said:
yea, but it looks as if its bringing in the man sausage not the ladies. even then, the ladies might want to put a plastic man sausage in ur butt. :shurgz:
sausage.jpg

Back