Official bionic spine thread..... by Mitchdubai - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official bionic spine thread.....
Page 5 of 5
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 03-07-2019, 07:47
haha great joke jimmy

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 03-07-2019, 14:18
Joke? I***8217;m speaking from experience.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 03-07-2019, 18:05
jfc there r children here ok

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 03-07-2019, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax
Did they shim up your willy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Not entirely sure what that means. If you're asking if they put a catheter into my bladder during surgery so I didn't piss myself and make a mess, then yes. Doc asked me if they wanted me to take it out before I came round from the anaesthetic, which of course I said yes. For whatever reason they didn't and I had to drag a bag of piss around for the next 36 hours. I wasn't going far though.

So, when they eventually had to pull the tube out, you know that thing where you have a band-aid on and you're a bit hairy, and it hurts less if you pull it off really fast. Yeah, that.
Thanks for all the info on your hairy shaft, Mitch. I just wanted to know if you could get a boner now. In all transparency, I don't care if you can or can't. I just wanted to use "shim up the willy" in a sentence. You are the first person who has given me the opportunity. What will really twist your melon is that I didn't even know I wanted to use that phrase in a sentence until I read your post. Synergy, bra. Synergy.

Also - I hope you are healing well because TW would be more boring without you

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 03-28-2019, 02:25
Yeah, what 'stax said, but you should probably also kill yourself midge.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
86 - 04-19-2019, 05:00
Gratuitous bump for an update for the thousands of TW heroes that give a teeny tiny ****.

So 6 weeks in the collar, which was horrible. Couldn't work, couldn't drive, couldn't sleep. Got really depressed which has never happened to me before. Sorted that out with a combination of red wine, beta blockers and Xanax.

Binned the collar 10 days ago, back in my happy place. Back in the gym just doing light cardio. 2 more months before I can lift. Saw the surgeon yesterday and had X-rays, healing process on track, new bone growth around the titanium implanted discs is visible. **** yeah.

This time next year I hope to compete in my first powerlifting competition since 1983. Some people will think this is stupid, but I have an obsessive all or nothing personality, so the alternative is fat, drunk and dead.

That is all.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 04-19-2019, 11:39
I would let the healing process take more time. I would also take at least a couple years before doing any type of competition. These are things I've learned as I turn 60. I've given up on getting any better at surfing than what I was in my 30s and 40s that's where I topped out skill-wise. but I'm still surfing now at whatever level I can. not picking up the big waves anymore. But I'll continue to paddle out even when I just have to boogie board on my belly ( I have a friend that 74 that's belly boarding now.) Not pretending I'm getting better anymore. just hanging on to what I have the best I can and trying not to injure myself, because it takes so much more time to heal. Be careful Mitch don't hurt yourself before...

Plasmatic kills you.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-19-2019 at 12:38..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 04-19-2019, 12:25
Good luck Mitch, I***8217;d pay attention to what the docs tell you. If they suggest not power lifting, swallow the bitter pill and listen to them. Remember you have a family depending on you.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
89 - 04-19-2019, 13:21
Yeah, might want to take it easy a bit. GL man

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 04-19-2019, 23:29
Or just kill yourself, either way.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 04-20-2019, 20:52
u do u bruh, yolo

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 04-21-2019, 02:21
I am the bionic man.

Page 5 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official bionic spine thread.....

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
mitch jones , mitch jones slave king of uae