[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch! by SexPistol - Page 48 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!
Page 48 of 77
Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
941 - 04-22-2009, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by RezPunk View Post
i hope they birng the series back for another season. this is better than any other reality show i have ever seen.
It has become one of their most watched shows quickly and is stealing all the views on Hulu over all the other scifi shows. I would imagine its gonna be back.

Sponsored Links
Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
942 - 04-22-2009, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
It has become one of their most watched shows quickly and is stealing all the views on Hulu over all the other scifi shows. I would imagine its gonna be back.
You're also talking about the network that took all their profits from the various Star Gate shows as well as BSG and siphoned it into make terrible sci-fi original B-movies.

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
943 - 04-22-2009, 13:08
Put fake blue eyes down! Go Mark!!

oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
944 - 04-22-2009, 13:11
I honestly am thinking Mark pulls out a win on this whole thing.

Draynar
VeteranX
Old
945 - 04-22-2009, 13:22
Long as Jamal doesn't win don't care. Swear that guy is one goofy trash talking bastard.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
946 - 04-22-2009, 13:30
He's a good gamer, though.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
947 - 04-22-2009, 14:20
I'd rather see Jamal win than Rob. Honestly Rob seems to be good at rhythm games and Halo. Good for him that's all the show had. The other games he was middle of the pack. Jamal was pretty much top 4 in every game.

RezPunk
VeteranXX
Old
948 - 04-22-2009, 14:39
hope you won the whole damn thing Mark.

i know my son and i (who wants to be on the show when he is old enough) are hooked on the show and we are rooting for you!

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
949 - 04-22-2009, 15:18
Surprisingly a decent show. You better not have ****ed yourself by going to the bathroom and lost to Jamal.

BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
950 - 04-22-2009, 15:21
Marks in the final, got to be, i'll be sad if he isnt, ole sexpistol is one of the few gamers on these boards thats played against me competitively in arena, i have alot of respect for his abilities because of it =P

Wufei
VeteranXX
Old
951 - 04-22-2009, 19:24
agreed. sexypistol is awesome, played with him at a LAN in OK. One of the few people on here that I consider my bud

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
952 - 04-22-2009, 19:24
Woot! Mark is in the final two!

hastie
VeteranX
Old
953 - 04-22-2009, 19:38
I think halo is a fair game for the 360 to have as a main game that eliminates multiple people. If you consider yourself a well rounded gamer, yet you haven't played halo3, then you aren't a well rounded gamer (considering that you have a 360). For the finale, i hope they make them play a brand new game that hasn't come out yet, or make them play an old school game like Super Mario.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
954 - 04-22-2009, 21:28

Oh my

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
955 - 04-22-2009, 21:29
The editors ****ed up on that one.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
956 - 04-22-2009, 21:30
top 2!

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
957 - 04-22-2009, 21:31
If they have a season 2, everyone here should apply to be in it.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
958 - 04-22-2009, 21:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSlice View Post
If they have a season 2, everyone here should apply to be in it.
I will be the first in line.

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
959 - 04-22-2009, 21:40
wow this thread blew up!

Gotta say, the "1 Man Band" challenge was the ONLY time in the competition I felt the fear. God, that was nerve-wracking to begin with, plus not being able to practice it. But, at least they didn't **** me by putting weights on my legs or something which is what I immediately thought when we saw the setup.

Also, 9 hours of Halo standing up is stupid retarded. At first your all like, oh I've been to QuakeCon, I got this! Then after hour 4 you remember you had a chair, could piss when you wanted and people weren't waving food in your face when you were playing for $100,000 and starving haha.

They didn't show some other things they tempted us with like Joel came out with two beautiful girls and massage chairs, then proceeded to get a massage in front of us while we were in painnnnn. Then they brought out a fridge full of redbulls which I dashed to the middle for too. Guess me pounding 2 redbulls simotaneously like a maniac was too disgusting to put on TV.

Also a little hype for the next episode that I am 100% dead serious no bs about:
Even if they have 10 seasons for this show I don't know if they can top how the finale ends, your minds = blown

bobett
VeteranXV
Old
960 - 04-22-2009, 21:48
Why didn't you all just agree to take a break for pizza? Doesn't seem like it would be that hard, since no one would get an advantage, and you'd all be happier.

Page 48 of 77

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Social Website Bullshit