[So] My WoW Account was hacked....

Nothing in the game takes more than 2-3 hours to accomplish, things have changed in the last 18 months. Most of the things you'd want to do can be done in under an hour.

That WW2 board game looks nerdier than any of the shit I've seen in WoW and we can be done raiding and be in bed with our supermodel girlfriends long before you'd be done conquering the world and hitting the sack alone.

Way to try and deflect your loser behavior by both trying to convince us that the shithole time sink is no longer a shithole time sink and also attacking a board game. Very subtle with your humor, it fooled no one.

Note: Chinese intelligence agencies hack Google to gain access to gmail account info

your email for WoW = gmail

Your WoW account was hacked by Chinese.. super spies. You then fucked them over.

I wouldn't get any Chinese take-out for the next year at least, lest you consume a lethal helping of General Tsoa's Pulonium 514

i think there is a huge difference between getting together with irl friends once every few months/years and getting drunk/high and replaying ww2; and killing internet dragons for e-armor 4 times a week with a bunch of strangers on the internet

but that is just me :shrug:

Last edited:
i think there is a huge difference between getting together with irl friends once every few months/years and getting drunk/high and replaying ww2; and killing internet dragons for e-armor 4 times a week with a bunch of strangers on the internet

but that is just me :shrug:

:signed:

so he played your account and actually helped your toon. Thats like my dream for when I get ultra-wealthy. I plan on breaking into poor people's cars and install expensive stereos.

Jesus Christ, Obibun is the most retarded motherfucker I've ever e-met.

Thanks, hentai guy.

If it makes you feel better I still respect you as a TW persona versus people like Zopharoth and arsin.

Even if I think you're an anime masturbating fag.

OK didnt really read this thread

but my account was just hacked (???) and there is a credit card added onto it now.

????

OK AND EVEN WEIRDER

they've been getting achievements and playing my dude

Jan 13, 2010
Earned the achievement Gurubashi Arena Master for 10 points.

Dec 24, 2009
Earned the achievement 100 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points.

Dec 24, 2009
Earned the achievement Dungeon & Raid Emblem for 10 points.

Dec 24, 2009
Earned the achievement 25 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points.

Dec 24, 2009

is this some kind of new scam or something where they pay for time for your account and gear up your dude?

Last edited:
He goes from 1 to 100 raid emblems in the span of 24 hours it sounds like a farmer, because that takes a lot of time to work up. Even if you have an insta-queue toon.

Those who just had people start using it are lucky. I had an account I had canceled last July, then I get an account ban notice beginning of December due to 'illegal game market activity'. Didn't really care since I wasn't using it but wanted to straighten things out in the event I ever wanted to come back for a while for a new expansion.

It took Blizzard 3 weeks to clear the account of suspicion, failed to actually unban it until a week and 4 email conversations later, and when I finally got in (they gave me a week of subscription to sort stuff out - remember this was supposed to be a hibernating account) I see the hackers had sold everything off 3 of my characters (2 70s and an 80) and drained all funds. Blizzard basically gives a blanket 'here's 2k gold and we'll reinstate about 6 items on the 80, take it or leave it'. If I had really been playing I'd be pissed that I was locked out for a month and that instead of just rewinding the character to when I last played they give you some one size fits all inconvenience reimbursement. The gold wouldn't even cover what was in one of my bags, let alone everything.

Account is sleeping again now, but based on the experience I'd be hesitant to even use it again when Cataclysm arrives

I like how when I made a thread about this everyone was like "YOU FUCKIN GAVE SOMEBODY YOUR ACCOUNT INFO DUMBASS!"

These hackers are gettin after it.

All the more reason to get an authenticator. Even if you have an inactive account you may want one simply to keep shit like this from happening.

aw gay I can't charge a race change onto his credit card.

so what might happen if say I just start playing again on his dime?

All the more reason to get an authenticator. Even if you have an inactive account you may want one simply to keep shit like this from happening.

I've considered getting the mobile authenticator (cheaper, one less thing to carry around than the blizzard authenticator) once I replace my 3 year old phone in a bit.

Back