1v1 Battleship Combat, win ISK.

1v1 Battleship Championship

This guy has effectively stated that he will take anyone on in a 1v1 Battleship fight. Basically EVE-Mail him, say what times you can do, and he'll set up a system. You bet between a hundred million (100M) to a billion (1B) ISK, and, should you win, you'll receive 5X your bet as a prize. Also check the "Battleship Championship" chat channel in EVE.

He's got some specific rules (read the first post of his thread), and other than Ginger Magician trolling his thread, seems to be on the up-and-up.

I'm engaging him in the "ring" on Thursday, 2100 EVE-Time.

EVE-Mail Dodiez for information on watching this TWar'er get the stuffing beat out of his beloved (but insured) Dominix, I CAN HAS DRONEZ.

If anyone comes to watch, could they FRAPS it for me so I can try to do some edit-fu on it?

Last edited:
Curson Dax said:
I beat a NOSing faction & Officer fit Navy Megathron is a COMPLETELY T1 fitted battleship. Nuff said. Stop throwing your opinions out and come play with me.

That being said, I'm not sure a NOSing Navy Megathron is that much of a good idea (this quote was prenerf).

Artemis, not only are you not doing that (in highsec, concord would get you), it would screw up my match and he has mercs to make sure other people don't screw with the matches. And you'd have to probe us out to get to me, as I will have to be in a gang with the refs.

And then I would kill you myself.

If you come to watch, you come in a shuttle and pay ticket price :p

Artemis, not only are you not doing that (in highsec, concord would get you), it would screw up my match and he has mercs to make sure other people don't screw with the matches. And you'd have to probe us out to get to me, as I will have to be in a gang with the refs.

And then I would kill you myself.

If you come to watch, you come in a shuttle and pay ticket price :p
There's a ticket price? Damn this guy is smart.

Havok you 'tard, you lost.:(

Fight with Havok Pierce concluded, and by skippy....I won by the skin of my teeth. By the time I got through his shields, I was pretty much out of cap boosters. His armor went fast then I was out of cap boosters. His hull was reinforced by damage control, and wasn't melting fast enough, and my armor continued to melt with no cap boosters left. I had no damage control, so my hull would have disappeared in a flash.

His hull went finally, and I had about 20% armor left.

Back