[Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours

Hey fuck you guys for derailing the thread OKAY. This is about an Islamic terrorist fuck, not about guns

Guns are fucking cool. Man up, pussies.

I respect your opinion

That said as someone who doesn't have that "well what if I need it" feeling due to the culture, that sounds like fear to me

Fear of what? Other people with guns. Why? Cuz everyone's got em(or has the constitutional right t have em)

I respect your opinion

That said as someone who doesn't have that "well what if I need it" feeling due to the culture, that sounds like fear to me

Fear of what? Other people with guns. Why? Cuz everyone's got em(or has the constitutional right t have em)

You're starting to sound like a derp....

You don't have to use a gun to rob someone, or to rape someone, or to kill someone. Gun owners own guns to protect themselves from people that may try to harm them, using guns or other weapons.

I respect your opinion

I liken it to fire extinguishers... I have one, but I don't live in fear of my house catching fire. If it happens, I have a chance to stop it, no biggie.

Even if I knew for a fact that NOBODY else in this country had a gun, I'd still want one. I don't want an equalizer, I want an advantage.

I respect your opinion

I don't think I'd like to live in a culture that's primed and ready to be raped. No guns in a school zone? That's where I'm going to go to commit mass murder. Either there or Canada.

You're starting to sound like a derp....

You don't have to use a gun to rob someone, or to rape someone, or to kill someone. Gun owners own guns to protect themselves from people that may try to harm them, using guns or other weapons.

I mean it boils down to culture

It's just as crazy to me that you would want to carry a gun at all times(though as I've said, I understand why) as it is for you to hear me say I can't see why you would want to. We have some bad dudes but we don't have giant roaming bands of ghetto thugs everywhere or thousands of little tehvuls ready to fuck up little girls' birthday parties just because

Idk how this thread even got on this track tbh this is supposed to be about some crazy fuck who killed a soldier at a war memorial and tried to go apeshit on our Capitol building

I don't think I'd like to live in a culture that's primed and ready to be raped. No guns in a school zone? That's where I'm going to go to commit mass murder. Either there or Canada.

Yeah I mean people totally exploit that, look at how many mass murders we have in Canada every month. It's astounding anyone makes it home alive

Or maybe it's just the cutthroat nature of how America was formed and how fucking everyone over for your own benefit permeates the entirety of your society being different then "friendly goofy Canada" that causes this shocking amount of safety

Or it could be a lack of gangster ass niggas and illegal immigrants, w/e how should I know

Idk how this thread even got on this track tbh this is supposed to be about some crazy fuck who killed a soldier at a war memorial and tried to go apeshit on our Capitol building

I got on this track because... gun crime isn't suppose to happen in Canada.

Yeah I mean people totally exploit that, look at how many mass murders we have in Canada every month. It's astounding anyone makes it home alive

Or maybe it's just the cutthroat nature of how America was formed and how fucking everyone over for your own benefit permeates the entirety of your society being different then "friendly goofy Canada" that causes this shocking amount of safety

Or it could be a lack of gangster ass niggas and illegal immigrants, w/e how should I know

38 years in the United States and I have yet to hear a shot fired in anger. Such a horribly dangerous place I live in. I mean fuck... time to arm myself to the teeth! Because that's how Canadians think things are down here.

the canadian feeling of 'safety' from guns is an illusion, its trivial for a criminal to get a gun here

it's like our weed laws, making something illegal doesn't make it stop happening - it just happens behind closed doors instead. kids can get weed easier than they can get alcohol, and criminals can get guns easier than a law-abiding citizen can

regarding this comment - yes they can, and yes they have.

google byron sonne and you can read all about how because he posted pictures of the G20 fence and told police 'good luck during the G20' he was assumed to be a terrorist, arrested for having common household items deemed precursors to making a bomb (such as *gasp* a can of gas in his garage beside his gas lawnmower! OMG!) and basically charged with pre-crime

so they can catch a guy who said 'good luck during the G20' and committed no crime and had no intention of doing so

but they can't use those same resources to stop actual terrorists

the harper gov't has used agent provacateurs before (montebello, vancouver olympic protests), it wouldn't surprise me if this guy was another one and harper will use this to push his 'tough on crime' agenda
i think you've mentioned this clown before

he was acquitted; i imagine anyone that is accused of a crime and acquitted deals with more than a few personal issues.

and while i would agree it was the the right decision, you're also failing to mention that this retard took hundreds of photographs of the cameras and security fence setup downtown, made suggestions online how to scale the fence at certain points and admitted to "testing the limits"; over many years says he was trying to get listed.

this guy's a fucking idiot and instead of pointing out that his rich wife canned his ass as some sort of pity play maybe you should think about why this retard was canned.

Damn you're reaching pretty hard there groove... not sure what you expect anyone (especially the PM) to do against individual homegrown terrorists. They can't knock on their doors and arrest them for a crime they have yet to commit.

:lol:

that's exactly what america has been trying to do

thought crime is the biggest new crime

http://boingboing.net/2011/05/21/byron-sonne-canadian.html

holy shit...can't believe this is the first time i have heard about this guy.

Last edited:
I liken it to fire extinguishers... I have one, but I don't live in fear of my house catching fire. If it happens, I have a chance to stop it, no biggie.

Even if I knew for a fact that NOBODY else in this country had a gun, I'd still want one. I don't want an equalizer, I want an advantage.
I've used that analogy many times and it usually seems to click with people. Why do I have car insurance? In case I have an accident. Why do I have health insurance? In case I get sick. Why do I have a weapon? In case I'm attacked.

Hopefully I'll never need to make any insurance claims and hopefully I'll never have to fire my gun. They're there "just in case".

If terrorist hat freedom and canadia has more terrorism than the usa in 48 hour does that mean canadia is more freedom than the usa?

i think you've mentioned this clown before

he was acquitted; i imagine anyone that is accused of a crime and acquitted deals with more than a few personal issues.

and while i would agree it was the the right decision, you're also failing to mention that this retard took hundreds of photographs of the cameras and security fence setup downtown, made suggestions online how to scale the fence at certain points and admitted to "testing the limits"; over many years says he was trying to get listed.

this guy's a fucking idiot and instead of pointing out that his rich wife canned his ass as some sort of pity play maybe you should think about why this retard was canned.

he did nothing illegal

they even charged his wife knowing she had nothing to do with it and then told him they'd drop the charges against her if he confessed to everything they were charging him with

we wasted an insane amount of our taxpayer dollars trying to destroy his life when pretty much everyone knew he hadn't done anything wrong

but hey dont fuck with the police cause you deserve what you get

im sorry this became a gun thread

I just wanted to point out how a gun raises less warning signs than idk, a bomb or something, and terrorists were going for volume over quality

meh

Back