Page 7 of 22
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 10-20-2014, 01:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Did you say it is a ***** to get an ID?

A lot of use aren't like you scooby. We don't find it a joy to wait in line all day at the DMV to maybe get a ID or find out later that they sent it to the wrong address because we didn't double check with the lady behind the desk that she was sending it to the right address.

Some of us have other **** 2 do ukno.

Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 10-20-2014, 01:18
oh and the fact that u have to pay for the privilege in the first place is like a swipe 2 the nuts u kno

bam
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 10-20-2014, 01:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
It's a ***** to get an ID, and now it's required for a process that wasn't before.
You can make an appointment online and the total ID procurement process takes 10 minutes.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 10-20-2014, 01:28
unless the ***** behind the desk fuks up and sends ur id to some random place

then it takes over 6 weeks at least

and dont ask for any shorter time peroid or way around it

Last edited by epidemic; 10-20-2014 at 01:31..
bam
VeteranXV
Old
125 - 10-20-2014, 01:35
Read what the papers say before you sign the authorization. This is simple **** dude.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
126 - 10-20-2014, 01:37
illegal immigrants and their ilk tend not to be very good at filling out paper work....legal documentation.

hence their immigration status and this issue.

naming your kids juan, two, three, as close as they come to a voter registration #

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 10-20-2014, 01:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Read what the papers say before you sign the authorization. This is simple **** dude.
even then it still takes at least 6 weeks before you even get the fukin card

wat dont u get that this is simple disenfranchisement

oh **** i want to vote

oh **** its too late i cant anymore. i dont have an id -- by the time i get an appointment, get down there, get an id, get it shipped to me, it's game over

get it in ur brain bro

these kids wouldnt have had an id in the first place, but would still would have wanted to vote -- especially if an issue spurred them to

now all of a sudden they need an id -- which is like a brick ****ing wall

get it through ur brain bro

Last edited by epidemic; 10-20-2014 at 01:47..
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 10-20-2014, 01:47
some places are very far away from a DMV office. if you have to apply in person it can be quite a journey.

and if you have to go there to apply in person for an ID you don't already have a driver's license which means you're on a bus or calling a friend.

and if you live out in the middle of nowhere and you don't have a driver's license you might not have friends.

so those people would be inconvenienced.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
129 - 10-20-2014, 02:16
so some Appalachian hillbillies and Amish farmers will have a tougher run of it.

oh noes...

making them travel to a public voting booth, in an actual city, seems pretty rough too. why not just take the machines to them? by horseback if need be?

these are the talking points of that crazy hat lady in Vermont who said that diabetics should be able to sue the state, for pain and suffering, if the state doesn't provide them with a rest area often enough.

I guess it would be pretty tragic if people who didn't live in society didn't get to vote for politicians who will ultimately dictate society for all the rest of us.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-20-2014 at 02:21..
bam
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 10-20-2014, 02:30
Do you people drive without a license or what? Because you're really grasping at straws and defending nonsense. There is absolutely no reason a person shouldn't have an ID after the age of 18.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
131 - 10-20-2014, 02:35
personal identification is a system of oppression

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 10-20-2014, 02:43
only statists are in favor of mandatory identification.

PAPERS PLEASE

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
133 - 10-20-2014, 02:54
I didn't have any problems getting my Michigan Drivers Licence. I just went to the DMV. Presented my Birth Certificate, my Social Security Card and a letter from BMI that proved my residence. Paid whatever the fee was. Then my picture was taken and that was that.

I received my Licence in the mail in an acceptable amount of time.

All the idiots who are so ****ing stupid they can not preform that simple task do not need to vote anyway because they are ****ing stupid. All the claims of racism is complete bull****. My last name is Garcia and not Smith so there goes the piss poor excuse of it's to keep minorities from voting.

The United States of America is a Republic and not a ****ing Democracy. The Dems can kiss my ass and all the limp wristed liberals can go **** themselves.

Close the ****ing borders. Deport all the ****ing wetbacks. Then focus on rebuilding our infrastructure that way we can once again have the industry that helped make the USA be the greatest country on this planet.

Oh you want Shari Law enforced because you are Muslim? Hey no problem. You can take your muzzie ass the **** back to whatever sand dune you came from and have all the Shari Law your goat ****ing self can handle. This is the USA and not Mecca mother****er. Directions. How do they work?

You want Gay Marriage to be valid? Hey no problem. You are free to take your ****** dick sucking self to some island and throw glitter all over the place, lube up, and get **** on your dick while you listen to Barbra Streisand for all I care. Promoting homosexuality like it is a good thing is detrimental to the morality of this country. What you do in private is your business. When you go prancing about in public all flaming queen mode they you are making your business everyone business. Try having some respect for yourself and others you selfish hacks.

Oh and cut ALL funding of Israel effective immediately. Those ****ing kikes wanted a state and now they have one they stole from the Palestinians. They can support and defend their own Torah reading selves because charity begins at home. **** them.

The United States is my home and I will cut your ****ing throat to defend the Constitution. If the Constitution is no more then I will defend the people. Why? Because I am an American and that's how we roll. So roll with us or get your ass rolled over.

We must take our country back from the vile ****heads who are bending Lady Liberty over. Lead, follow or get the **** out of the way.

God Bless the United States of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCcPnjwL4xY

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 10-20-2014 at 03:41..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 10-20-2014, 03:04
I keep forgetting that you are an ordained minister.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
135 - 10-20-2014, 03:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
only statists are in favor of mandatory identification.

PAPERS PLEASE
statists have made it so we need papers for everything

u called it the nanny state...same thing

so much so that normal people can't imagine a scenario or lifestyle combination where a person could possibly live without one.

yet alone how this is really that big of an issue to argue about...when the real goal is largely to assist illegal immigrants, perhaps the only demographic they are pandering towards, the ability to decide major elections.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 10-20-2014, 03:07
I'm an ordained minister, too.

IMO voting should be mandatory, or at least incentivized by way of a tax you pay if you don't vote.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
137 - 10-20-2014, 03:10
voter tax

another tax liberals sometimes love

as with all other taxes

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 10-20-2014, 03:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
statists have made it so we need papers for everything

u called it the nanny state...same thing

so much so that normal people can't imagine a scenario or lifestyle combination where a person could possibly live without one.

yet alone how this is really that big of an issue to argue about...when the real goal is largely to assist illegal immigrants, perhaps the only demographic they are pandering towards, the ability to decide major elections.
TBH I don't give a **** about illegal immigrants because they're not competing for the jobs I do. when it comes to paying to support them I don't see any difference between them and the regular citizen poor people. they're poor. we pay for them or they commit crimes. again, it's relatively cheap compared to the alternatives.

as long as we have free trade as in the free movement of capital we also need the free movement of labor. free trade benefits immensely from the fact that labor is always restricted because immigration is restricted.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 10-20-2014, 03:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
I'm an ordained minister, too.

IMO voting should be mandatory, or at least incentivized by way of a tax you pay if you don't vote.
Yeah, after Redmund was bragging about it, Muk got his ordained minister status also. TW is a bevy of ordained ministers now.

About not voting. . .I doubt you're going to get many neocons on your side for that one, and I'll tell you why: old white people always vote, while youngsters and minorities vote when they feel like it. Once you require everyone to vote, the republicans will be losing by so much they'll have no choice but to disband the entire party.

My problem with mandatory voting has its roots in my problem with mandatory seatbelt laws: if you're not injuring another person, just do what you want. right? I can't sit in with any kind of mandatory voting law because I still got mad love for the anarchists, and they have to do their thing. The neocons problem with mandatory voting with ID ensures their losing streak is going to extend to half a century or more. While this is a common-sense approach to the terrible problem of voter-fraud in the US :rolleys:, you're going to have problems getting support for it.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
140 - 10-20-2014, 03:45
Muk is a ****ing retard who has issues he needs to deal with. Vanster you are just a worthless native who is a disgrace to whatever tribe claims you. You have embraced the way of the white man in an attempt to be like the white man. The Apache blood in my veins tells me to tell you to go **** yourself.

Page 7 of 22

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BREAKING] Texas Voter ID Law

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck you vlasic!!! , robert garcia is best garcia , shitstain of society